Manchester United vs Fulham

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Frustrating first half, teamed with some awful decisions from the officials.

Should be out of sight.

Widnes

Hence his overall attitude should be much better. I don't mind rustiness but he's checked out and that's not acceptable
You could argue he is getting involved in the play but it his end product is not there, probably due to rustiness, Valencia has had a long run playing shite and shown no signs of improvement I think we need to give nani a run of matches. His end product certainly needs to improve though.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Bollocks, nowt wrong with his attitude when he tracked backed on a counter attack and cut out a through ball.
His passing has been crap, his decision making has been beyond crap, he isn't trying his tricks, he isn't doing anything first time. He is slowing the team down.

But I dont think there is much wrong with his attitude either, he is just not yet ready.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
The sound it to be fair. Very frustrating, he is not quite match ready. Still a not quite match ready Nani might still get us a goal.
The crowd can be idiots though, can't they? They don't understand that he wont be playing at his best since he's been injured.

JohnLocke

should be more than 1-0, but it is what it is.

Rooney hasn't been great, or Nani but I thought Hernandez looked good. Fancy him to bag one in the second half.

Some awful decisions by the officials too.

LR7

Nani and Rooney are both not long back fom injuries and its showing in their game. They're just a bit rusty, but give them time.
Both are getting in good positions its just the final ball or the decision making that's not quite spot on yet.
Promising so far but we could have been a few goals up.

Varun

Staff
The sound it to be fair. Very frustrating, he is not quite match ready. Still a not quite match ready Nani might still get us a goal.
He wasnt great but saying it has anything to do with his attitude is complete and utter bollox. He has multiple crosses blocked, nothing to do with his attitude. He tracked up well too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Shit game, feels like a pre season friendly. Both from the crowd and the players. Fulham have hardly broke a sweat though, it's like they came here to lose. Nani has been meh... Still better then Valencia though. At least he tries things. Giggs has been great as usual, Rooney been shit, Hernandez invisible.
Everyone else been good, Carrick like usual and Anderson starting to get back in form.

Cina

Rooney has been wank, everyone else has been good but lacking the final ball, and Giggs has been immense.

Orton

His passing has been crap, his decision making has been beyond crap, he isn't trying his tricks, he isn't doing anything first time. He is slowing the team down.

But I dont think there is much wrong with his attitude either, he is just not yet ready.
You mean like the chances he created, and one he created for himself with some good play between him and Giggs? feck sake if he tried a trick there would be a riot going by some people's reactions.

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Poor refereeing, but we only have ourselves to blame for holding a mere one goal lead.

Better is demanded.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead

Nani gonna Nani, better than Valencia at the moment so I will roll with it.

Godfather

:lol:
I just KNEW I'd read something like that after Nani's poor first half.
feckin prick.
He's been very dangerous. No way was that a poor half. He was a bit selfish at times but that's cause he tries to impose himself too much probably.

Knew he would get criticism for that half though. It's always the same with some you idiots. The guy's more dangerous than TonyfeckingV in the whole season.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Bollocks, nowt wrong with his attitude when he tracked backed on a counter attack and cut out a through ball.
That was great to see and I don't think there's something particularly bad with his attitude today. That moment when he took the shot though... Even Sturridge and Robben's illegitimate child would have rolled it to Rooney.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hence his overall attitude should be much better. I don't mind rustiness but he's checked out and that's not acceptable
Really? Give him a break he's not at his best but he's not been poor. He is doing ok same as Rooney has he checked out too? We have looked dangerous from Nani's side and atleast he is prepared to try to take on players.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Have Fulham ever played in an exciting football match? Well done ESPN for showing this - game of the day by far.
It'll still get higher ratings than any of the others would have, can't blame them for making the obvious choice.

Orton

That was great to see and I don't think there's something particularly bad with his attitude today. That moment when he took the shot though... Even Sturridge and Robben's illegitimate child would have rolled it to Rooney.
BUT it's okay for Rooney to shoot when players are in better positions.

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
We need to step up the pace in the second half. Fulham are giving us acres of space but we aren't exploiting it. Perfect environment for Kagawa to come on.

Ash_G

I dunno why it is but always feel that united never seem fired up for the evening FA cup games. It's been a strange game, Fulham have played so poor/slow I think it's surprising our players. Most the few chances they've had is from poor use of the ball from the back by us.

In attack we can open them with ease but there's an intensity missing from our game, the players are just going that little bit too slow, though again could be due to being thrown of by how easy it is.

Nani has been pretty frustrating, can see that he brings something different, great movement from his flank, linking up both wide and centrally and making good runs, but just seems to be playing a little slowly. I don't mind the shooting, most of them have been in positions where he's entitled to have a go, but think he's slowing the ball down unnecessarily, though can see the uncertainty around him has affected the crowd, Rooney and even Giggs have given the ball away sloppily without getting the groans he is.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
feckin prick.
He's been very dangerous. No way was that a poor half. He was a bit selfish at times but that's cause he tries to impose himself too much probably.

Knew he would get criticism for that half though. It's always the same with some you idiots. The guy's more dangerous than TonyfeckingV in the whole season.
Knock the insults off.

Ainu

Poor refereeing, but we only have ourselves to blame for holding a mere one goal lead.

Better is demanded.
Only ourselves? That would've been a quality chance with Rooney through on goal there at the end, but they blew for a non-existant offside. So it's at least shared blame with the officials. :smirk:

Cold_Boy

What a shit match.Thank god have Fulham have been way worse than us.

Rooney with one of his usual games he has now and then.Nani although being not very good today has been more of a threat than Valencia been all season.

Giggs has been superb along with Anderson.

Carrick has been a bit crap.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Fulham are cheating their fans, their players just walk around the pitch. It comes to something when Berbatov is the most energetic player in your side.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
feckin prick.

He's had the ball like 10 times in a dangerous position on the right and coming near the penalty area. He created one chance out of it, and that itself was more of a great Rooney's touch.

He will get his form back, the signs are there, but he hasn't had great first half.
Tedious cretin.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
By the way the ref has had a complete shocker! But he is not as bad as the commentary team. Burley with his dig at DDG lol what was that all about??

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
It's beyond baffling how a player with Rooney's talent can be so average at times...

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Fulham are cheating their fans, their players just walk around the pitch. It comes to something when Berbatov is the most energetic player in your side.
No he hasn't. His few touches have shown him again to be their best player, but he hasn't looked arsed at all.

Cina

Rooney shoots into keepers arms when a pass is on: "Ooh good effort, unlucky"
Nani shoots into keepers arms when a pass is on: "FFS Nani pass the feckin' ball and stop shooting!"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quickfire half time thoughts

Rooney having one of those games where nothing he tries comes off.

Giggs having a good game, and is in a decent little spell of form to show those bitching on threads he's not done just yet

Classic Berbatov away performance, so glad we don't have to deal with his constant frustrating play anymore.

1-0 up, should be 3 or 4 nil up, just waiting for the time we let them back into it

There's just not enough energy about our game. You can see we really could have punished Fulham in that first half. We were able to open them up despite playing quite slowly. Some better movement and speed of thought would have given us even better goalscoring opportunities. Rooney and Nani do look rusty tonight, but they are trying. I'm sure one of them will eventually help extend our lead if we persist with them.

They should be thanking Schwarzer for keeping them in it. As for us, we've been down this road before. If we don't take our opportunities while we're on top, we could get punished for it. Expect the 2nd half to be a completely different game now.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I forgot Berbatov was out there tbh.

Cina

Is the Caf running crazy slow for anyone else right now?