Manchester United vs Inter Milan (Pre-season Friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinghy

Too bad he cant put on Amos. The Inter-players would be shit-scared seeing him run against them to the penalty spot.

Oo0AahCantona

To all those raving about blackett, keep it I mind that yes he has a very good passing game, but inter have offered ABSOLUTELY nothing tonight. allowing him all the freedom to splash passes around. Still a good performance but was shown up in his last few. I would keep the expectations down a notch.

Im not saying he's not got potential, he clearly has it.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a set of boring bastards inter are. Blackett was very good and zaha looked lively. Fletcher MOTM.

Pyro19

Blackett is Class. Everyone else was Decent , nothing special.
Zaha looks pretty hungry and is a good dribbler too.

Mustafa

Blackett making a Januzaj-esque breakthrough would be really damn useful for the season. Our defensive options are scarce as hell.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Our performances in the first and second halves were like night and day. The first half was laboured, slow, and rudderless. The guys who came in the second half clearly wanted to make a point to the manager and they played with far more purpose. We deserved to win in normal time based on how we absolutely dominated Inter in the second half. Special mention for Tom Cleverley: Looked like he hasn't for a couple of years tonight. Lets see how the penalties go.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
To all those raving about blackett, keep it I mind that yes he has a very good passing game, but inter have offered ABSOLUTELY nothing tonight. allowing him all the freedom to splash passes around. Still a good performance but was shown up in his last few. I would keep the expectations down a notch.

Im not saying he's not got potential, he clearly has it.
Yeah he was decent tonight but still think Keane has enjoyed the better pre-season.

cj_sparky

Our coach driver Danny Higginbotham back again. Will have to wait a bit longer to warm the coach up for the boys.

bobnot

Well i saw nothing but positives tonight.
Some gimps just come on here to moan i think.

The Red Thinker

Tyler Blackett

- Calm on the ball.
- Supremely accurate passing.
- Calm under pressure.
- Physically intimidating.
- Very quick.

That's Blackett in a nutshell.

He may make the odd mistake like a defensive positional error, but he hasn't made one false move this entire match. Has serious potential.

Devil may care

Very pleased with Blackett in the second half and I thought Shaw and Keane did well too, the rest of the subs not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.