Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 12th July, 16:00 UK time)

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
None of these kids are even remotely close to being part of the first team, not even in easy cup games. Very disappointing.

Jimmah

Hooked at half time on your debut is never a good sign
It's the first pre season game, nobody gets over 45 mins, I thought he was good considering he's not had long to gel

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Enthusiastic. Not gonna lie, would've hurt to see prime Welbeck doing that for another club.
It does. I mean I tried tuning to a meaningless United pre-season game to see him in action. I'm not over it yet.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
We're gonna win the league!

saik

None of these kids are even remotely close to being part of the first team, not even in easy cup games. Very disappointing.
I believe Kovar should be. Will be interesting to see if he will be kept around to be 2nd/3rd choice or if we will buy a new one.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Played first half, made some nice passes and did some pressing. Unlucky not to score a 30 yard chip over the keeper. Looked solid
Even though I said I'm praying for his downfall, I find it super it hard to root against him. I guess i'll just have to stick wishing ill on United while he plays well.

NewGlory

Hugill doesn't look much worse than Wout. He almost scored too.
Physicality and stamina aside, I am certain Hugill is way better than Wout since Hugill can actually find the net every once in a while and Wout never could.

NewGlory

I believe Kovar should be. Will be interesting to see if he will be kept around to be 2nd/3rd choice or if we will buy a new one.
Fair enough, I was mostly talking about outfield players in the second half. And I don't mean that none of them have any future, but right now they are not even remotely ready.

Gandalf

I think Kovar is excellent but there seems to be a fair amount of momentum around him returning to Sparta this season. I am good with that if it is a loan but I hope we are not cashing in as I do think he is going to be a top keeper. If you dig deep enough on You Tube there are a few Sparta games from last year on there besides the obvious highlight packages and he looks very impressive, no wonder he won the GK of the year award over there. I guess another full season as a starter in a decent league with European games as well is best for his development at this point.