Manchester United vs Lens (Sat 5th August, 12:45 UK time)

Goal clips

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
No threadmarks for the goals? This place is going to the dogs

Edit
My saviour. You must have posted same second as I.

spiriticon

We've eaten our spinach and put on the afterburners for this half. Fecking hell.

Dannn411

When Hojlund gets fit we need to keep both Rash and Garnacho in the side. Those three together is going to be like lightning.

evil_geko

So Garnacho looks like he should be starting, where does that leave us, Rashford centrally?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Varane can’t survive 5 minutes without getting injured. Need to be in the CB market.

always_hoping

This. I am glad we seem to be watching the same game. Not sure what the others are watching.

We are keeping possession but fast movements/attacks. The finishing is lacking but that's not news considering that the solution to that problem isn't on the pitch.
Yep and now that United have been clinical in this 2nd half I'm sure plenty will still think in the 1st half was awful from United.

Reminder this is a Lens side that finished 2nd in the French league last season just one point beind PSG and had the best defence in the league

Dannn411

Will be hard to justify not starting Garnacho soon. Problem is he plays Rashford's position!
Move him to the right and switch sides periodically with Rashford.Have to keep him in the 11 now. Too good to be on the bench.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Is that your third post about him today or something? No one cares if you don't rate him.
Stop being so touchy over Mount of all players.

Teja

Our pressing is making me hard
It does look a lot more coherent this season. Last season you still saw there was a random free man that could easily be found (and teams did, especially games like the City, Pool drubbings). This season everyone's on the same wavelength which is very promising.

RedDevilQuebecois