Old Trafford

Kick-off
Sun, 15 January 2017 @ 4:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Please no, would take away much of the recently gained confidence. We really need a win here, if there ever was a time for a Jose Mourinho masterclass, now it is. For the love of god, please beat this lot.
    I would love to beat them 7-0.Just going with my gut feeling.

Early United team news
    Another United team has leaked. Should stress this is unconfirmed and there is occasionally the odd deliberate error as part of Mourinho’s mole hunt.

The suggestion is there are four changes, with Rojo, Martial, Carrick and Ibrahimovic coming in and Smalling, Rooney, Mata and Rashford dropping out.

Would imagine most United supporters would have predicted that line-up.

It’s 10/11 United’s strongest current side at the moment, with the debatable selection being the right-footed Darmian at left-back.

GettyImages-627666494.jpg
    Lol beat me by a few seconds. So are usual side but with Darmian oved Blind. Not sure what Jose sees in Darmian. Happy with Martial Rojo and Mhki starting.

Lol beat me by a few seconds. So are usual side but with Darmian oved Blind. Not sure what Jose sees in Darmian. Happy with Martial Rojo and Mhki starting.

Darmian has been dependable, he ain't great going forward but he has been decent at the back.

Why change what works?

It's impossible that the commentators in United' s game won't mention the City score.

Some people might also be reading this thread for news pre game but not watching United live also.

Liverpool's team news rumours- Lallana out coutinho on the bench.

I don't like it when you guys are all over confident

I never understood the logic between fans on a forum being confident of a win and the actual play of the players.. Yes, if the team goes in over confident that could end badly but some fans posting words on a forum is really gonna have an affect on the game?

Darmian has been dependable, he ain't great going forward but he has been decent at the back.

Why change what works?

Ya, but tbf he is part of the reason why it's 2-0 and not 1-0 going into the second leg of the League Cup.

I never understood the logic between fans on a forum being confident of a win and the actual play of the players.. Yes, if the team goes in over confident that could end badly but some fans posting words on a forum is really gonna have an affect on the game?
    See, this is common sense but we can't have that on a football forum.

FIFA laughable as ever. I doubt Matip would have been fully fit anyway. All the omens point to a United win.

Matip missing is huge. Really good news for us.

What happened?
    We went to FIFA to find out if Matip could play following the stuff with the Cameroonian FA. They haven't given us a response yet so we can't risk playing him.

yeah, everton is leading over shitty, hopefully they win the match and we also win the match. this top 6 is getting more interesting.

We run fecking FIFA! earlier we ran FA, but that wasnt enough, now we run FIFA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.9 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 643 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win
  • Draw