Manchester United vs. Norwich City

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
I don't see why Rooney didn't just hit the ball normally instead of trying a stupid chip. Frustrating

Drifter

American
FT:Great result.Average performance.On this showing Norwich will have no problem staying up

prateik

Vidic returning will improve us a lot.
More that just the player, he is our leader now

Kelvin

city closing in our goal differences, not happy :(

Jonno

A win without getting out of first gear today. Norwich looked a good, compact team with a good counter attack.

We just needed to win today after our two draws. Job done.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Sloppy and slow performance by whole team, but we've managed to win all three points and that's what counts. Can't wait for the Vidic back to give some fighting spirit to the team.

Jaap

Poor, poor performance, but three points. Can't argue with that - however, I never thought I'd say that, but I'm happy we have an international break before facing Liverpool at Anfield.

Fletcher's Jilted Lover

He's the man!
Awful game, we were far too slow in possession, no fluency, gave norwich plenty of time to set themselves up defensively and they did well

it's a joke that fletcher not only started the game, but also finished it whilst fergie dragged anderson off. we played great football, lots of fluency before he came back, now it's back to the slow, boring football. Worrying thing for us is, fergie sees him as undroppable, we need to get anderson a scottish passport

giggs was brilliant when he came on, and jones was great too all game, bailed evans out a few times who is error prone

3 more points, but we have to play better than that, and hopefully jones is at right back next game, don't like seeing valencia there

wr8_utd

:'(
We have Giggs, Nani, Young and Valencia who are fantastic on the wings. There really is no need to play Park there in games we're going to be facing a 10 man defense.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Anyone else watching the Setanta stream?

Who's the cockney geezer in the studio with Matt Holland? He's not a bad pundit.