Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I've never seen Garnacho play before now, does he have a trick in him to get past a player?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh feck! Sell Ronnie. Had to score

rooney2009

If Ronaldo scores a couple of goals today, we are in trouble- all the Ronaldo fan boys will be back and it will become all about him again

Lynty

Chong actually having then audacity to complain to Ronaldo about not passing :lol::lol:

Bobski

Martinez is absolute class on the ball, not much to do defensively but he is smooth.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Look even a proven world class clinical finisher can miss chances, who'd have thought.

The way some were up Martial's ass yesterday for missing his chance was funny as if that could never happen to any other striker.

El Jefe

Mutv coverage is terrible. We are going to miss half the game because they would rather focus on anything but the actual game.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I hope we keep Garner and Garnacho in the squad, especially with being in the Europa League we can develop them and give them good minutes. Having a top coach like Ten Hag seems like an ideal time to keep the talented youngsters to develop here rather than just farming them out to championship sides.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ronaldo is so lacking of sharpness sheesh. Garnacho looks well up for it