Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why is this match even being played right now? Surely they knew well in advance it was the conclusion of the Women's Euros this evening and once England got to the final, why not move the kick-off to 1.30 or 2.00pm at the very least? That would allow most people who attend time to get home or to a TV for the big game at 5, possibly the first time England lift a cup since 1966.

Man Utd. were a bit slow to even have a woman's team, to be honest and the fact this game will still be in progress when the lionesses kick-off is pretty disrespectful. I bet it has something to do with MUTV and international contractual agreements and £££s. But at the end of the day it looks bad: not only do Man Utd. have the most arrogant player in world football, but they even consider themselves to be more important than England's women.

Step aside 'King' and let the Queens have the limelight for once, its obvious this Euros timetable was organised years ago to end today, to fit in with the early start to the Premier League (because of Qatar). Surely United could have shown a bit of foresight and co-ordinated their pre-season around that. It's a PR own-goal and shows Man Utd. to be out of touch with the mood of the nation.

Anyway, I'm closing this down now and putting BBC1 on - good luck to Man Utd. in the second half, but I will read about it later - I really think they have messed up today, by kicking this friendly game off at the wrong time.
Quality satire.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Telles should have been sold. He's rubbish

Just realized we have Malacia so all is well. Hoepfully we don't have to play Telles

Anustart89

Telles shouldn't have given them that much on the inside but Garner really should've made more of an effort to close that space.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I know it's gonna feel like his card is marked but Laird nearly cost us a goal with the first kick of the game and he's cost us one now.

Bobski

Midfield need to tighten up defensively, that goal was coming, big gaps between Donny, Eriksen and Garner.

cyberman

Player in front of the keeper was offside and interfered with the save imo

lsd

The Oracle
Awful pressing by our front players led to that. Made it far to easy for them to break