Manchester United vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
What are the crowd booing?

Don't blame them at all. We have been devoid of any entertainment factor all season, Januzaj and Rooney aside.

Bojan11

Buttner or Young, bunch of tits on left side trying to outdo each on who can play worse.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Moyes has a problem at half time. One of Giggs, Buttner, Young and Rio will have to stay on for the full 90...

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
I don't know what some of you are moaning at. We have been quite equal in terms of goalscoring chances and play in general. A few little mistakes from individuals has caused some cause of concern but nothing serious. If we draw this (and we still could win quite easily) we will have remained unbeaten and topped the group. It is a tricky group when you look at it too.

Only in the last few minutes, Shaktar have had about 8 shots on target already whereas we have had only a couple. They are the more dangerous and should we score, it could be against the run of play to be honest.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
How many more bad games does this wanker need to have before he's told to he's surplus to requirements.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
This is the worst United side in over twenty years. People talk about the Djemba Djemba, Kleberson years being worse, but forget that we had Giggs, Scholes and Keane in their prime as well!

Sam

We're just getting worse and worse. We look absolutely clueless.

Zen86

Young was very unlucky not to get on the scoresheet, one of our best performers and at least he looks like he cares

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Hate to say this but I don't see Moyes lasting this season. The player look utterly devoid of confidence.

I like Moyes and I do think he's been let down by some of our senior players.

Siorac

We've been really bad; it's weird that we still had enough chances to be ahead. Young and Rio are performing as expected. Unfortunately. Kagawa needs to do more in his favourite position.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol:

"20 times, 20 times, Man United,
20 times, 20 times, I say,
20 times, 20 times, Man United,
Playing football the Matt Busby way."
Haha thanks, it makes much more sense now! ;)

acnumber9

Well that was crap. So pedestrian once again. Having two wingers constantly looking to come inside isn't helping and Kagawa needs to get involved in the game higher than the halfway line. Evans looks like the only one trying to inject pace into the game. That's a damning indictment of the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.