Kick-off
Sat, 13 May 2023 @ 3:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylar

Wout was in a horrible position asking for the ball. Horrible run where he didn't even run across :lol:

RedIan

Is it just me or did our players seem too tired to celebrate that goal? When it got scored Weghorst didn't even celebrate, he walked the other way...
    because a young kid needs 10 minutes on the pitch to score whilst wout scores sod all in dozens of games

redshaw

How we needed that from Garnacho.

He takes teams forward, soon as he comes on Case is having a shot on goal.

Stig

Is it just me or did our players seem too tired to celebrate that goal? When it got scored Weghorst didn't even celebrate, he walked the other way...
    Having only just come on he couldn't be tired. Not a team player.

NZT-One

What a ball Bruno!
    Every single professional footballer should be able to play this pass... ^^ They were open as feck, and the center was free. Garnacho probably should have passed to weghorst to create a tap-in chance from point blank. Thank god he hit the goal otherwise he'd be the biggest fool in the stadium. Good finish though.

Dannn411

Garnacho should play every second from now till the end. Including the cup final.

Glorio

Because he was having a hissy fit that Garnacho didn't pass the ball. Serious lack of self awareness to add to being a really poor footballer

Dannn411

I think him coming off in this way works better at this point in his career
    When the alternative option is Sancho what choice do we have? Throw him into the deep end and let him start learning from now. Besides, I think he's been good enough to start for us regularly since at least November/December.

SAF is the GOAT

Bruno needs runners to make a pass

Rashy and Nacho are giving him that

the rest of them aren't doing any of that

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
    Every single professional footballer should be able to play this pass... ^^ They were open as feck, and the center was free. Garnacho probably should have passed to weghorst to create a tap-in chance from point blank. Thank god he hit the goal otherwise he'd be the biggest fool in the stadium. Good finish though.
    It's not a tap-in, not point blank, and that's before we even factor in it is Wout Weghorst at the end of it.

NZT-One

It's not a tap-in, not point blank, and that's before we even factor in it is Wout Weghorst at the end of it.
    Might be, but do you really trust an 18 year old to make such decisions in a blink of any eye? He had a defender on his back, WW was completely free, could have passed to him and ran in behind the one defender having him to make a decision. Then there is either a one-two or WW shoots from a great position.

Outcome has been great, if Garnacho is confident enough to do that, fine for me. But I'm sure, if the ball doesn't end up in the net, the player would get a lot of fuming. And rightly so.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
    Might be, but do you really trust an 18 year old to make such decisions in a blink of any eye? He had a defender on his back, WW was completely free, could have passed to him and ran in behind the one defender having him to make a decision. Then there is either a one-two or WW shoots from a great position.

Outcome has been great, if Garnacho is confident enough to do that, fine for me. But I'm sure, if the ball doesn't end up in the net, the player would get a lot of fuming. And rightly so.
    Of course I do, he is ten times the player the other one is.

whitbyviking

Garnacho made the right decision, given Wout’s record and the fact when you pass again you introduce the possibility of an error. The goal was a big target there when you see the camera angle directly behind Garnacho too.

NZT-One

Of course I do, he is ten times the player the other one is.
    Fair enough. Just noted that when the ball doesn't end up in the net, Garnacho is the fool for everybody.

Garnacho made the right decision, given Wout’s record and the fact when you pass again you introduce the possibility of an error. The goal was a big target there when you see the camera angle directly behind Garnacho too.
    Only an inch or so away from hitting the post in a way that the ball is bouncing away from goal. As I said, good and confident finish by Garnacho. I am more of a percentage guy and I consider the shot as riskier than giving it to somebody placed better. Doesn't matter who this player is.

SAF is the GOAT

Fred is the most confusing player in history

1 moment he can have a masterclass in the other a disaster class

Red00012

Wout was in a horrible position asking for the ball. Horrible run where he didn't even run across :lol:
    I’m not sure what was worse Wout not moving across or the full back continuing his run with Garnacho

ti vu

He has no speed. He was trying to get to top speed running in straight line, and even so he's noticeably much slower. He would be slowed down trying change direction of his run...

If he has any speed, he would be better option for Bruno through ball. He had no marker, and cleanly through on goal, that side is more favored for right footer. The issue is he's too slow. He was forever behind the counter attacking pace. Can't trust him to get to goal before Wolves defender would come across outside of their box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 197 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Wolves win
  • Draw