Manchester Urd vs Wigan AFC

cj_sparky

Cracking from Dicko, hopefully he'll play against Rod Fanni one day.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Anyone else notice the nutmeg by Morrison, then? :D

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
totally forgot about this :( Good to see Petrucci getting a string of games together. All goals good finishes.

lysglimt

Scout
totally forgot about this :( Good to see Petrucci getting a string of games together. All goals good finishes.
Petrucci, Morrison and the Keanes our best players yesterday...

Pogba and Lingard probably had their weakest game of the season - Vermijl also well below-par

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Good to hear that Petrucci is catching up.

Pogba on the wings is not really his position and I understand why he's not shining. As others pointed out, might be a long term measurment to bed him into the first team

lysglimt

Scout
Im convinced of it personally.....
in terms of footballing talent - Morrison, W.Keane and Pogba are bankers to make it into the first team squad

unfortunately - talent is just a small part of it all!

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Good to hear that Petrucci is catching up.

Pogba on the wings is not really his position and I understand why he's not shining. As others pointed out, might be a long term measurment to bed him into the first team
I think Morrison will be bedded into the first team as winger before moving into a more central role, I think Pogba however has been shifted out wide to work on his stamina and work-rate which has improved a lot this year, also as a winger your first touch is very important and it will help Paul when he moves back into the centre (that's not to say his first touch isn't already fantastic).

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I think Morrison will be bedded into the first team as winger before moving into a more central role, I think Pogba however has been shifted out wide to work on his stamina and work-rate which has improved a lot this year, also as a winger your first touch is very important and it will help Paul when he moves back into the centre (that's not to say his first touch isn't already fantastic).
I think this will be the way. However, I think Morrison can shine on the wings no problem, not so sure about Pogba. I hope that if given a chance, he plays in CM, otherwise, people will write him off again. You might be right about him being played there to improve.

Just cant wait to see them in action and growing in confidence

Name Changed

weso26
It's a testament to how good some of these lads are that Darron Gibson isn't even our best midfielder tonight. That's not knocking him because I know he's just coming back in from injury -- his left foot is still better than my right will ever be!
Missed it. Who was?