Manchester Urd vs Wigan AFC

prateik

When he started the season for the reserves, he looked really uninstered. Definately different now.
Pre season, wasnt it?
He probably was disappointed about his move breaking down and was expecting to go somewhere else. Can understand him not being fully focused.
Wasnt he playing at CB as well?

Hope he starts against Crystal Palace.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pre season, wasnt it?
He probably was disappointed about his move breaking down and was expecting to go somewhere else. Can understand him not being fully focused.

Hope he starts against Crystal Palace
I don't. It's clear that Fergie doesn't see a future for him at this club and he will be blocking place of Pogba, Morrison, Cole, Lingard etc

prateik

Dicko has blown it
Gardner has been waiting to say that all half

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Rafael looking fresh is a big plus. Looks like he's not been away.

datura

Pre season, wasnt it?

Hope he starts against Crystal Palace.
Yeah, I'd agree with that re Gibson. He only played CB in one game v Fleetwood I think.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Cracking goal from Morrison and a good game from him so far. Top quality player.

Disappointed to see Pogba playing out wide, looks so uncomfortable there and his whole game falls apart as a result. Has to be done I suppose to bring Gibbo back in.

Good to see Rafael back too. It's been a long time since we've seen a proper right back. Hope he comes through unscathed.

AVARiCE

Possibly a ridiculous shout but does anyone else think Pogba's going to practice out wide a bit because Sir Alex is preparing him for the first team? He never bleeds youngsters straight into the middle (Gibson, Fletcher, etc) so it might be beneficial for Pogba to learn right mid for a couple of games at youth level before hopping in amongst the big boys.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson

Put him on the bench at the weekend

He's unbelievable.

Sally Cinnamon

That Pogba effort reminded me of that screamer Essien scored against Arsenal, I thought it was going to bend inside the post at the last second.

Minkaro

What a hit by Petrucci. Bet the keeper's glad he wasn't in the way of it.

AVARiCE

It's a testament to how good some of these lads are that Darron Gibson isn't even our best midfielder tonight. That's not knocking him because I know he's just coming back in from injury -- his left foot is still better than my right will ever be!

Minkaro

W. Keane off for Masacci (sp?)

Wonder who's going up front then.