5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's got real swagger about him. A special player.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's got real swagger about him. A special player.
Slovakia will be going into their half time team talk and top of their discussion points will be how to shut down Rashford.

NYAS

He has shown tremendous vision in recent games, particularly in this one. He's a very dangerous passer. It's so obvious that he's working hard at improving everything. It's very rare to find a player of his talent along with his mindset. We're blessed.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Yes, Ronaldo back then wasn't close to being the monster he became later but he was still an outrageous talent and already doing things the likes of rashford or most players really simply can't. Just watch the highlights of his first season at the club, you just knew you were watching something special. Rashford whilst a talent is nowhere close and again, that's not a slight on him.
I see a more mature footballer in Rashford than Ronaldo at the same age; Cris was all about the flair and tricks for his first few years. It was only about 2006 where he toned it down to become a direct monster.

I think if Rashford did showboat more he'd be even better regarded by the masses.

I think he's an incredible talent.

Treble

My favourite attacking player at United. Imo, he has the mentality to go very far.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Fergie used to always praise Rinaldo's courage. He'd get flattered, mess up a trick or shot or cross or whatever but he'd always want the ball again.

Rashford makes a big mistake in the 2nd minute if his second competitive start and has been a man on a mission since. Assist, goal and great courage.

His talent has always been one thing, but he really seems to have the mentality as well. Very exciting.

slyadams

I'm absolutely not drawing comparisons of their quality, but I've noticed Rashers has started hitting the ball the same way Ronnie used to. Right through the equator and getting the ball to really move hard.

ChaddyP

I hope all who are creaming over Mbappe realise just how special 19 year old Rashford is aswell

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Excellent mentality to not go into hiding after that earlier mistake. One assist and a goal. Brilliant.

The White Pele

I've not seen a young United player improve his game so much in a short space of time since you know who

Kag

Many a player would have retreated into a shell. It's the most admirable thing about Rashford. From day dot he's had balls like boulders.

BarstoolProphet

I hope all who are creaming over Mbappe realise just how special 19 year old Rashford is aswell
Completely agree.

Worth noting that both Barcelona and Madrid based papers now occasionally namedrops Rashford as a potential target for the two giants, I kinda think that it says alot about how talented he is.

ivaldo

Welbeck on for Rashford. Now there's a downgrade.

Solo Toure

I love this kid, really special player. Lovely goal today.

Showed great character and a fantastic attitude, he has developed has game massively since last season.

Onwards and upwards.

cyberman

If he played for a better side since his break through he would be considered as elite level on here.
Maybe breaking through at Juve or Bayern where there isn't all the pressure not to make a mistake.
He could have a worldie v Chelsea but we drop points next game and the tactic geniuses appear. If he played in a less viewed league then that worldie impression lasts a lot longer.
Its why people still clamour for Renato Sanches, Douglas Costa or Coman and are too close to see what we have.

WhoDaGOAT

Starting to see more signs of development to his overall game.

He's still raw and can frustrate like a young Ronaldo did during his first 3 seasons.

But I can see the required determination to do well within him. We'll know how high his ceiling could be in 2 years time.

ivaldo

He's Englands best player. Can't understand how anyone can't think he is a superstar in the making.

rooney2009

Boy wonder...I wonder how much he is worth...He is on the same level as Dembele or Mpappe for me
Massive future...love his swagger

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It might just be confirmation bias/only having microscopic analysis on our club alone, but he seems to have the work-ethic and drive in a young player that you don't see very often. You can see it in how he plays and the sort of comments that have been made over his time here from other players, coaches, his muscle growth over the summer etc.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is a genuine huge talent. Some of our fans believe or want to believe he is championship material just because they prefer Martial.

He is gonna be a star, we are incredibly lucky to have both.
Was waiting for the first person to bring Martial into the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.