Marcus Rashford has 200 appearances for Manchester United by age 22

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Fantastic achievement. Joins Giggs and Best as one of the youngest players to achieve this and like the tweet above says; nice company to be in.

Think some of us (myself included) forgot that that he's still so young. Now, it looks like he's kicked on and I'm expecting great things from him. Also, sitting here, eating a big slice of humble pie right now. I'm now sort of expecting him to do great things for this club. Legend in the making?

spiriticon

We have to manage him well. Don't want him to end up like Michael Owen.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s going to be a phenomenal player. I see him as a 30-35 goal player from next year onwards.

Mindhunter

Absolutely immense. People fail to highlight the progress he has made in these years too. His development has been unreal. It's been sometime since we have had a player of such talent emerge from the academy. While our relative failure of securing top strikers from the market has helped him nail a place down but he deserves every accolade coming his way.

Today some fans were unhappy about his selfishness but that is absolutely what we want to see. He now has the confidence that comes with having the ability to create some magic by himself.

Paxi

He’s going to be a phenomenal player. I see him as a 30-35 goal player from next year onwards.
I expect 30 goals from him this season now. To be honest, I'd be a liar if I said I predicted that output from him. Also, I feel like there is still some room for improvement there, which when it comes, will make him into a phenomenal player.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I have to say that I'm surprised that Best was the youngest to do so. I had nothing to base my assumption of him not being the youngest to reach 200 games so I don't know why it surprises me, but it does!

Paxi

Absolutely immense. People fail to highlight the progress he has made in these years too. His development has been unreal. It's been sometime since we have had a player of such talent emerge from the academy. While our relative failure of securing top strikers from the market has helped him nail a place down but he deserves every accolade coming his way.

Today some fans were unhappy about his selfishness but that is absolutely what we want to see. He now has the confidence that comes with having the ability to create some magic by himself.
And now we have two. We could have two of best English strikers for next decade, with a bit of luck.

LInkash

We have to manage him well. Don't want him to end up like Michael Owen.
That gets trotted out all the time but Owen has said other members of his family have had the same issues so it appears to have been genetic.

Paxi

I could handle that.
My penis wouldn't.

Edit: Seriously, though; Greenwood got 9 goals this season. I don't even know what his ceiling is to be honest. I'm definitely excited for the future, though.

fps

And what a fantastic talent he is. Can't wait to see him develop further.

Paxi

It's also worth mentioning that he has represented United in, shall we say, less than ideal circumstances and yet his quality has mostly shone through. Purple patches here and there but it looks like this is his breakthrough season.

Skills

Snitch
That gets trotted out all the time but Owen has said other members of his family have had the same issues so it appears to have been genetic.
Plus sports science is far better than it was 20 years ago. See the other guy on that list - Cristiano Ronaldo.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I was a huge critic of him before this season, didn’t think he was anywhere near good enough to make it as our main man and to be honest, I think I was guilty of not comprehending just how young he was.

He’s been absolutely fantastic this season. Hopefully he continues this form and gets better still

Red_Aaron

We've got to give Ole a great deal of credit right?
His finishing has undoubtedly improved since the manager came in and he's also took on a lot more responsibility too

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
He's one of the few exciting things about Manchester United right now.

Love the guy. If we had 11 rashfords on the pitch every game we'd be laughing.

Classical Mechanic

I expect 30 goals from him this season now. To be honest, I'd be a liar if I said I predicted that output from him. Also, I feel like there is still some room for improvement there, which when it comes, will make him into a phenomenal player.
I had moments of doubt but mostly backed him because of his exceptional mentality and his reported work rate behind the scenes. Unless he takes his foot off the pedal he can keep getting better and better.

He also had a surgery early in his career that took 20% strength from some ligaments in one knee that caused most of his other injuries IIRC. The medical technology of today would have given him a full recovery.

Charlie Foley

I didn’t know that. Very interesting.

is being a boring miserable twat also genetic or is that part just him?

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
He deserves the credit he's been getting, a lot of the time he gets lucky or he might waste too many opportunities but he's one of the hardest workers and doesn't stop. 200 games already is quite an achievement.

neilv93

Phenomenal talent and really pleased that he's getting the credit he deserves for this season - a rare shining light.

izec

Van Gaal gave him an early breakthrough, but the boy is an immense hard worker. He has put in the extra shift in the last years, no doubt. The hunger is there, he showed some skills today and seems to be on the way to end up being a goal scoring machine. Needs his occasional rests, hopefully he stays injury free

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Could you imagine Rashford under Pochettino? Kane stats was terrible and much worse than Rashford before Pochettino turned him into one of the best striker in the world. Rashford under Pochettino will come eerily close to resembling Ronaldo’s achievement. We need a manager that can shape Rashford into one of the best players in the world

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Could you imagine Rashford under Pochettino? Kane stats was terrible and much worse than Rashford before Pochettino turned him into one of the best striker in the world. Rashford under Pochettino will come eerily close to resembling Ronaldo’s achievement. We need a manager that can shape Rashford into one of the best players in the world
You really are incredible. :lol:

such a terrible post.

Flying_Heckfish

I hope this is his breakthrough season.
He's still got refinements to make, and he can be frustrating at times, but it does look like he's making that step up this season. He should be targeting 30 goals now, minimum. Then on to the Euros in the summer too, where he should be a key player.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It’s his work rate. It’s what will have him up there still performing at the age of 35. Clearly has Ronaldo as his inspiration.