Married Premier League star 'breaks Covid-19 rules for drug-fuelled gay sex orgy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Nope, and couldn't care less. Nor should anyone else.
Gutter media at its finest

RedChisel

Is this kind of gutter nonsense still relevant in this day and age? Couldn't give a crap what someone gets up to in their private life and anyone that does needs to grow up.

RORY65

Is this kind of gutter nonsense still relevant in this day and age? Couldn't give a crap what someone gets up to in their private life and anyone that does needs to grow up.
The only important part would be the breach of Covid rules, literally everything else could have left out of the story.

Brophs

The One and Only
"I just attended that gay sex orgy for the articles"

Drainy

They should have left out the fact it was a gay orgy, to be honest. Bit classless and scandalising of the homosexual element, potentially setting back acceptance within football.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The title sounds like something you'd find on the back page of the Daily Star.

Has The Mirror really sunk that low? Not that they've were a shining beacon of purity or anything, but this just seems lower than their usual shockingly low standards.

cyberman

If its a City player they have to be docked points. Gay or straight orgy, it doesnt matter Mirror you dickheads.

Brophs

The One and Only
They should have left out the fact it was a gay orgy, to be honest. Bit classless and scandalising of the homosexual element, potentially setting back acceptance within football.
Almost as bad as that time Ashley Cole definitely didn't shove a phone up his arse.

Kajus

Depends on what you mean by ‘should’. From a business perspective, this will get them more clicks. From a moral one? That ship has long sailed when talking about journalosts I’m afraid.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
The cocaine bit is at least relevant? As well as the Covid rule break

Drainy

Depends on what you mean by ‘should’. From a business perspective, this will get them more clicks. From a moral one? That ship has long sailed when talking about journalosts I’m afraid.
Public interest. From a business perspective you are right and of course they have every right to.

marktan

Whoever it is has managed to tick just about every box in the scandalous headlines checklist

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
It’ll end up being someone’s 3rd or 4th choice GK
It'll end up being nobody like during the first lockdown when the same newspaper (at least I think it was) claimed a player had broken covid-19 rules to attend an orgy in Paris, only to never mention it again.

manutddjw

I always wondered about drug tests in football. I have a feeling stuff like this happens all the time yet very few players get popped for using illegal or performance enhancing drugs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Makes that alleged Kyle Walker party seem tame as hell now :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No names please, given it's alleging illegal activity.

That article is very light on detail, real clickbait.
That's exactly the sort of thing that someone who just hosted a drug filled, gay orgy would say :smirk:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I always wondered about drug tests in football. I have a feeling stuff like this happens all the time yet very few players get popped for using illegal or performance enhancing drugs.
Cocaine clears your system pretty quickly, so players who use it very recreationally can probably avoid detection.

The Firestarter

No homophobic or rape jokes before you think of saying one. Should go without saying really but have to say it as I know what some are like.

Brophs

The One and Only
The affair was purportedly filmed and footage leaked on Snapchat
More worryingly, it appears someone under the age of 14 was in attendance.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Article made up to deflect attention from Walker and co. Happens all the time when you know people in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.