Married Premier League star 'breaks Covid-19 rules for drug-fuelled gay sex orgy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
If you focus on it being a gay sex thing, sure. But I’m more interested in the breaking of Covid rules. I don’t care that he’s shagging dudes. I care that he’s yet another idiot thinking they aren’t in this virus shit with all the rest of us.
Being gay isn’t an issue. But nor is it a shield for piss poor behaviour when people are dying left and right all around us. It’s selfish actions like these that why things are getting worse and worse.
Feck the Covid rules.
Who really cares about that when the headline is about a gay orgy!!
Says it all really.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Whoever it is has managed to tick just about every box in the scandalous headlines checklist
Single mother on welfare additionally breaking the law by earning undeclared income. Also voted for Corby.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
More worryingly, it appears someone under the age of 14 was in attendance.
You're joking right?

That aside, this is yet more reason to question any 'fire break' in football. Players can just about stick to the bubbles with the prospect of regular games. Do we think they would do so if there was a break in the season?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The gay part is gutterball journalism. Should never out someone like that. The rest, meh, if true the only people i feel sorry for are his family.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Do they really have their own covid laws for gay sex fuelled drug parties?

So you can't be married when attending now, because of Covid? Something is fishy with this article.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Feck the Covid rules.
You be sure to tell the doctors and nurses that should you be so unfortunate to need their help at any point. Not like they are risking their lives every day for dumb selfish people or anything like that.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"Hey, want to break Covid rules?"

""What? No, why?"

"Sex orgy"

"No mate, really cant."

"There'll be loads of drugs!"

"I can do loads of drugs at home."

"Gay sex"

"Where and when??"

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
While story suggests footballer lives in Cheshire, lot of spec that the party in question was held in London.

So a footballer living in the NW, that was in London in the last week or more, and might be stupid enough to have sex parties during a pandemic....

Could be anyone really?
Lots of rumours even before this headline came out that Walker was the one who had the party. I'll stress they are rumours, so everything is alleged as of now.

Tarrou

I predict the identity will be leaked to a foreign outlet, thats how the UK gutter press get these things out in the open

Red_toad

Is this kind of gutter nonsense still relevant in this day and age? Couldn't give a crap what someone gets up to in their private life and anyone that does needs to grow up.
Not interested but came onto a thread about it and needed to comment?

I feel sorry for his wife when this comes out (as it will). Hope it’s not a United player, Giggs & Rooney were bad enough.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Actually this has me wondering if the description needs to include any reference to sexual orientation at all as an orgy, by its very nature, involves unrestrained sexual activity.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Not interested but came onto a thread about it and needed to comment?
This is daft logic. Plenty of us aren’t interested in the story but are interested in the fact that mainstream media published it and the way it was framed in a clearly homophobic way. You can understand the difference, can’t you?

Brophs

The One and Only
Actually this has me wondering if the description needs to include any reference to sexual orientation at all as an orgy, by its very nature, involves unrestrained sexual activity.
It’s the bits they’ve left unsaid that tell the story. I suspect that (a) this probably didn’t happen (b) if something did happen it was that a footballer attended a party at a sex club or with sex workers present which may have happened to also have gay sex taking place in the ‘venue’. It’s rather more likely than a married footballer attending a “gay sex orgy” and allowing themselves to be filmed. That probably doesn’t generate so many clicks, though.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did they wear a mask though?

Tony247

Married footbaler it says...

Could it be that the married straight footballer planned to cheat on his wife but got coked up, landed at wrong orgy and got banged all night?

That would be some karma.

Red_toad

This is daft logic. Plenty of us aren’t interested in the story but are interested in the fact that mainstream media published it and the way it was framed in a clearly homophobic way. You can understand the difference, can’t you?
I don’t read every thread on the Caf as lots hold no interest to myself.
Its a sleezy story, just like all the sex scandals are. People choose to go into any such thread. If they do then they’re interested.
I only came to see if it were a United player. I’d wager plenty of the ‘us’ you refer to also did!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Closing the thread because a) the article that started it has been removed and b) because people can't help defaming public figures and potentially causing Niall massive hassle with lawyers letters again.

Status
Not open for further replies.