Martial, media and fan bias. 50 million down the drain

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Absolute passenger type player. Should not even be on the bench. He optimises all that is wrong with modern football, how a waster like him is a multi millionaire is galling.

Castia

Antony Martial still a United player in 2024

Everything wrong with the club in one player. Not good enough, lazy overpaid shite like half the squad.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Should have gone striker less today rather than start this waster. Mainoo next to Amrabat and McTominay pushed higher up and todays result might have been different.

gaffs

Absolute passenger type player. Should not even be on the bench. He optimises all that is wrong with modern football, how a waster like him is a multi millionaire is galling.
He optimises what is wrong with United, not modern football.

No other modern football club would touch him. There is not one Premier League club that would want him as their starting 9.

If United take the option on him, I would seriously question my allegiance to this club.

Jezpeza

Think the ‘Ten Hag is assertive and disciplinarian’ narrative is bollocks tbh. Fell out with sancho, ok.

With 7 months left on his contract, this cnut should be told to feck off from the club. Disappear mate, we’ll pay you up to June but we never want to see you in Manchester again. Promote a youth striker.

but nah, he’ll probably feature in Eriks last game at Liverpool.

gaffs

Should have gone striker less today rather than start this waster. Mainoo next to Amrabat and McTominay pushed higher up and todays result might have been different.
Was at the game today and we were saying the same. He doesn’t lead the line anyway.

Solanki for Bournemouth is twice the player.

gaffs

I don’t think he is lazy, as such. He has had so many injuries, that I think he plays with the handbrake on.
His carer is done, not even Saudi would pay him. I bet he retires a United player because he wont want to drop down a level for much less money.

JohnnyKills

I don’t think he is lazy, as such. He has had so many injuries, that I think he plays with the handbrake on.
His carer is done, not even Saudi would pay him. I bet he retires a United player because he wont want to drop down a level for much less money.
Agree. He looks done to me. He'll still be ok in MLS, Saudi or China but no higher than that.