Martin Dúbravka - Recalled by Newcastle

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Thats great for him , he played his part so well deserved. I wonder will he show Alan Shearer what a cup winners medal looks like.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
Does Ronaldo get a medal too?
Unlikely but not impossible, he did not make any appearance in the EFL Cup (please correct me if thats wrong) so is not entitled to it like Dubravka. But Utd do get 40 medals to hand out to staff and players so it is possible that if ETH felt he deserved it, he may get one sent to him.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Unlikely but not impossible, he did not make any appearance in the EFL Cup (please correct me if thats wrong) so is not entitled to it like Dubravka. But Utd do get 40 medals to hand out to staff and players so it is possible that if ETH felt he deserved it, he may get one sent to him.
He should be mature about it and send Ronaldo a box filled with cat shit, and a picture of a middle finger.

Robertd0803

I reckon once the 23/25 man squad (And Dubravka :lol:)and the injured players like Eriksen and Martial get one theres probably enough on the backroom staff that played a part that will account for the remaining medals. It would be a bit weird for Ronaldo to get one considering he didnt play in the League Cup.

Alemar

He deserved for sure. It’s a cup, he played for the team (as a starter even), so of course it’s fair that he receives his medal. Contrary to Ronaldo who didn’t feature in the competition, for example. And it’s more deserved than for Butland, let’s say - by any accounts