Mason Mount's Misfortune

Mason Mount's medical machinations maladies mean main mediocre midfielder may make magnificent martyr upon return.

I've literally sat at my desk since lunch thinking of something beginning with M. Even asked a colleague for help. She was confused.

Mysteriously missing man mending, may materialize? Marvelous...maybe?

Madness; moronic manager's motives might mean misadventure, misfortune, mishaps. More midfield messes, meager, miniscule moments, methinks. Meh.

Great news. Very underrated player. I can see him being a fan favourite for us. Hope his injuries are well behind him now.

Great news. Very underrated player. I can see him being a fan favourite for us. Hope his injuries are well behind him now.

Interesting how much better he has become as a footballer, the longer he was out injured. Now he's going to lead our charge to the top 4, despite offering pretty much nothing in the few opportunities he's had.

Let's wait to see how he fairs before proclaiming Mason Mount Messiah.

Interesting how much better he has become as a footballer, the longer he was out injured. Now he's going to lead our charge to the top 4, despite offering pretty much nothing in the few opportunities he's had.

Let's wait to see how he fairs before proclaiming Mason Mount Messiah.

Always a very good player. Injuries are a part of the game. Not saying he can be a Messiah though. But I think he will prove his worth.

If he can make some positive contributions this season, then perfect.

Mason Mount's medical machinations maladies mean main mediocre midfielder may make match mid march...maybe

Hopefully he "molests" opposition defences.

Molest in the sense to "annoy"
Hopefully he'll also makes sure to turn the aforementioned defenders into his "mates" being the meek and nice person that he is.

Mate as in to befriend of course.

Ah the (prodigal?) son (of tenhag?) returns! Our opponents will be quaking.

Hugely uninspiring signing, that I see no place in the team. Frankly, couldn’t have cared less if he never kicked a ball for us again. I just fail to see what he offers at all. Last time he was at any level of decency was some 18-24 months ago.

Great news that he is nearing a return to fitness...will be like a new signing!

Great news that he is nearing a return to fitness...will be like a new signing!

He is a new signing. And he was shite when he played for us prior to his injury. I don’t pin much hopes in him ever being useful to us; especially considering we don’t even know what position he will be playing for us.