Meaningless Social Media PR Wall of Shame

spiriticon

I don't mind him feeding kids as his main job but not on 250k a week.

He can move into an ambassador role at United. He'd be perfect.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The parody account is run by his PR team to make it as if it's a parody even when it's not really a parody because it's his actual PR team therefore normalizing people's thoughts about Rashford via reverse sociology.

PeteRae

A £10 bag of heroin costs exactly…. £10. And here’s Marcus handing out these drug tokens to the community that has the biggest drug problem. His heads gone.
:lol: Best comment i’ve ever read.

Scottynaldinho

Please don't use this act as a stick to beat him with. Really poor from everyone here.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I mean, it’s a nice gesture, but there’s something about a multimillionaire footballer with so much money his pockets are overflowing with cash, handing it out to homeless people before going back to his mansion that just feels a bit off. I’m sure it was done with good intentions.
It’s dumb as feck. His advisors are idiots.
If you knew anything about his upbringing or where he comes from I doubt you'd share this opinion.

Remember the geese

He looks like a man who doesn't enjoy playing football. He should retire from the game and do something that gives him more pleasure, such as the tremendous charity work that he does.

neon_badger

The guy is playing terrible, but someone on social media using an old pic as some poor attempt to attribute his performance to his personal charity work is bizarre and the amount of people eagerly jumping on shows the willing confirmation bias that uninformed simpletons cling to. We don't know the first thing about this player, what makes him tick, what he has to deal with. To try and claim that a personal project done by someone you've never met affects their playing level is batshit.

El Zoido

If you knew anything about his upbringing or where he comes from I doubt you'd share this opinion.
I know enough about his upbringing, and I used to work for a homeless charity so I know plenty about this whole situation. Apparently it’s not real, but I can tell you that rich people handing out their pocket change to the impoverished isn’t recieved as well as you think. I really took objection just to that. He didn’t actually do it anyway, and has spent a lot of time supporting homeless and underprivileged people in better ways. I have a lot respect for Marcus and his efforts supporting those less fortunate.