Media Thread

Carolina Red

Staff

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
So Ailes is fast approaching Cosby levels of rapey-ness. Are Fox even covering the story?
Nope! Not a mention ever. Mind you, I haven't watched much Fox for a couple of weeks and only watch the Nuclear Triad anyway (Kelly, Hannity and O'Reilly) and they haven't said a word about it on air.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I wondered what happened to Tantaros. She's a poisonous little bitch but she does have lovely tits.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
It´s probably a safe bet that Greta Van Plastic Surgery was safe from all the Fox rapey rapey

You bet she was, Nobby
What I don't get is that rapey Ailes didn't hire her for her looks but he surely can't have hired her for her brains either. She's a fecking awful 'journalist'.

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
She gave Palin tons of airtime. I've never actually watched her show though. I really only watch Hannity for the comedy from the evening lineup.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Does he still do his show with that colmes guy?
They ditched Colmes a long time ago. He still makes random appearances on O'Reilly's show as the token liberal fall guy who gets overwhelmed by O'Reilly and the other conservative (like Monica Crowley).

Grinner

Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I was walking the boardwalk at Coney Island and saw that Jesse Watters cnut doing his man on the street interview thing. I hung around hoping he'd come to me so I could tell him what a cnut he is but he just kept going up to the weirdest looking people. I so much wanted to shout 'cnut' to him but was with the missus.

Nikhil

Megyn Kelly announces that she's leaving Fox! She's turned down a $25 million offer from Murdoch to go to NBC News where she'll have two shows. Wow, not many of us can say that we've turned down a $25 million a year offer. Crazy money. She'll be getting $15 million/year at NBC which is less than Kelly Ripa and Matt Lauer, who are both atrocious. Ripa gets $17 million/year apparently. She's not even good as a presenter.

Raoul

Admin
Staff