Media Thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Which is strange, because this is usually Fox News go to. Soldiers and Police.
While usually the same incident, in this case they are not so they are following the usual: white person “inconvenienced” by young black man trumps let’s support the police

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I think her Presidential campaign was her audition. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't been hired yet.
Some people just don't translate well to punditry, so Fox are probably testing her out to see how it goes. Just look at how boring Kasich has been over at CNN.

freeurmind

weak willed
I am still waiting for the promised Tulsi 3rd party run. Any day now I'm sure.

Dudu

First page of the lawsuit:

"The Earth is round. Two plus two equals four. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 election for President and Vice President of the United States"

:lol:

The Firestarter

Someone at the presser just asked Psaki about this. As if people somehow don't understand that flying on AF1 is different then flying on an airline.
Wait, you mean Biden will not take the Amtrak to Delaware? Head_explode.gif

cafecillos

The most infuriating thing for me is that I'm sure they don't believe that bullshit themselves, they're just doing it to fan the flames for personal gain. They are awful people and the planet would be much better without them.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They get away with a lot because it's always an 'opinion', etc... but blatant false claims like that should result in action. Maybe the station being off air for a time or something.

It's reckless that a news channel can just deliberately spout incorrect information of that magnitude.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just watched that video and couldn't watch it to the end. If Tucker Carlson was on fire, I am not 100% sure I would pour water on him and that worries me. That video is outrageous.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's a piece of shit. There is no difference between him and an Islamic radical preacher. This guy is a scumbag.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just watched that video and couldn't watch it to the end. If Tucker Carlson was on fire, I am not 100% sure I would pour water on him and that worries me. That video is outrageous.
I’d pour hot tar on him.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire in front of me.

Mike Smalling

Cannot believe the shit he spews out sometimes

Wow. Even for Tucker Carlson that is just horrible. No physical evidence George Floyd was murdered by a cop?! He just straight up lies - both autopsies performed concluded it was a homicide.