Media Thread

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
In the Fox family…

I’m about to do something that is incredibly painful: defend Fox

From what I have read they showed Kurt Busch as part of a promo to promote their Sunday NASCAR programming. Also, from the highlights I ……er……found (since my local Fox station showed an infomercial instead of my Giants) the Fox crew seemed to have no issues showing the multitude of Pride signage around the stadium. Also, Foxsports, I believe, is no longer owners by Fox but by Disney… (right?).

atkar83

From what I have read they showed Kurt Busch as part of a promo to promote their Sunday NASCAR programming. Also, from the highlights I ……er……found (since my local Fox station showed an infomercial instead of my Giants) the Fox crew seemed to have no issues showing the multitude of Pride signage around the stadium. Also, Foxsports, I believe, is no longer owners by Fox but by Disney… (right?).
Yeah, Disney owns everything to do with Fox (Entertainment, Sports, etc) except Fox News & Fox Business.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Was not aware that Disney owns all that.

neverdie

benefits. the warming occurs in the coldest parts of the world. what a fecking stupid cnut. that's the literal fecking problem. it also isn't even completely true. many of the warmest parts will get disproportionately warmer.

nimic

something nice
Scout
benefits. the warming occurs in the coldest parts of the world. what a fecking stupid cnut. that's the literal fecking problem. it also isn't even completely true. many of the warmest parts will get disproportionately warmer.
To be fair to the man, that part is kinda true. The Arctic is getting a lot warmer, a lot faster. I don't know about the Antarctic. Of course, if the Arctic gets 5 degrees hotter it's not going to be uninhabitable, but if some place that's already vulnerable to drought and heat waves gets 2.5 degrees warmer, it might be.

neverdie

To be fair to the man, that part is kinda true. The Arctic is getting a lot warmer, a lot faster. I don't know about the Antarctic. Of course, if the Arctic gets 5 degrees hotter it's not going to be uninhabitable, but if some place that's already vulnerable to drought and heat waves gets 2.5 degrees warmer, it might be.
i know but that's why he's such a fecking idiot. the entire point about global warming is the melting icecaps. plus he's talking about viewing it as an opportunity. the desertification of much of the world and the melting of the artic and possible melting of the antarctic, which would really feck the whole thing, as an opportunity :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Will Tulsi book follow progressives Dave Rubin and Glenn Greenwald for her Tucker hour ?

Last edited:

GiddyUp

American conservatives have to be the dumbest group of humans on the planet right now.