Memphis Depay (stays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Yeah the value of $$ is backed by Uncle Sam and his democratic weapons of mass destruction. So it does have an intrinsic value.

When you're investing in dollars you're basically investing in the ability of USA to maintain its value.

Crypto and NFTs are a scam pure and simple. And claiming they are the same as regular state backed currency is dumb.

Sorry for taking it off-topic

We should get Depay
You are clueless.

The Dollar being state backed makes it stable and useful, how you made the leap from there to crypto being a "scam" feck knows.

Do some research.

House Mkhitaryan

If it's true we can get him for no transfer fee, we should jump on that. Would added some much needed depth up front and can help in multiple positions, incl. striker.

Suv666

You are clueless.

The Dollar being state backed makes it stable and useful, how you made the leap from there to crypto being a "scam" feck knows.

Do some research.
Do some research.. Says the guy who's probably getting his opinions from crypto bros on YouTube

Talk to any scholar or researcher working in Algorithms and they'll you the same thing.

The cult of crypto is so fecking weird. No matter how many scam exchanges and shitcoins burn their life savings the crypto bros never give up.

Wing Attack Plan R

Do some research.. Says the guy who's probably getting his opinions from crypto bros on YouTube

Talk to any scholar or researcher working in Algorithms and they'll you the same thing.

The cult of crypto is so fecking weird. No matter how many scam exchanges and shitcoins burn their life savings the crypto bros never give up.
Bro, have you got a connection for Shitcoins? I know a dude looking to get in on the ground floor of the Shitcoin express. Hook a brother up.

atkar83

While Depay was a disappointment here, I did like his mentality after he left. He didn't whine about the lack of chances or belief in him, he knew he should have done better and said he was still a fan of United. And I've heard he's remade his game to his strengths, and doesn't expect to be a dribbling winger anymore. So mentality wise, he seems solid, and if its not a huge cost, why not. Once hamstring pull and our depth plummets in attack

Wing Attack Plan R

No idea who Nacional are or if this is even being reported by them.
I think the thing that's really holding Depay back is his name. If we were offered a current Barcelona player who scored 24 goals last season, and is still only 28, and loved United, on a free, and his name was Anton Flamingo, we'd be all over it.

peridigm

No idea who Nacional are or if this is even being reported by them.
He wouldn’t terminate unless he already had agreed a contract with another club. Otherwise, he could be unemployed.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
There’s a good chance he will be playing at Old Trafford next week.

For Real Sociedad that is.

fps

I think the thing that's really holding Depay back is his name. If we were offered a current Barcelona player who scored 24 goals last season, and is still only 28, and loved United, on a free, and his name was Anton Flamingo, we'd be all over it.
I’d sign any player called Anton Flamingo, regardless of stats or affiliation.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I’d sign any player called Anton Flamingo, regardless of stats or affiliation.
Flamingo is the kind of play who shows promise but soon gets found out and then doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
While Depay was a disappointment here, I did like his mentality after he left. He didn't whine about the lack of chances or belief in him, he knew he should have done better and said he was still a fan of United. And I've heard he's remade his game to his strengths, and doesn't expect to be a dribbling winger anymore. So mentality wise, he seems solid, and if its not a huge cost, why not. Once hamstring pull and our depth plummets in attack
Agreed.

James35

I really hope we sign Depay on a free. We have an injury prone Martial, Ronaldo who looks to not fit EtHs set up and Rashford who is just an atrocious number 9. It’s a no brainer.

TheReligion

Abusive
If he’s terminated his deal he must have agreed a club prior surely?

And he would also not be subject to the transfer deadline?

DavelinaJolie

I really hope we sign Depay on a free. We have an injury prone Martial, Ronaldo who looks to not fit EtHs set up and Rashford who is just an atrocious number 9. It’s a no brainer.
I suppose then you risk him becoming and I jury prone and moody Martial. If Ronaldo had left I'd be all for it. Just don't see much of a point now.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If he’s terminated his deal he must have agreed a club prior surely?

And he would also not be subject to the transfer deadline?
It is probably worth it anyway. There won’t be a lack of suitors and he won’t be treated like trash by the most classless club in football. Great timing too as clubs are scrambling around at the last minute. He could make a bomb in the panic (even if he continues to be available afterwards)

Make a bit of cash, and go somewhere with a nice signing on fee, where you will play, in time for the World Cup, seems like a good deal.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
If it’s a free then he can be signed after the window closes
Yeah, but the timing means he will be in the mix now and probably get a great offer as clubs scramble about.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He might not be the best but he is better than the current version of Rashford. Sancho Memphis Antony would actually be a very good front 3.

Beautiful assist aside, Rashford just loses the ball so much and ruins potential attacks.

peridigm

If it’s a free then he can be signed after the window closes
I guess if he cancels his contract he can sign anytime right? It's a gamble to cancel and not have a club but he would be picked up by someone I'm sure.

Acole9

Outstanding
I would have him back 100%. Ronaldo stays, Martial has already had a couple of injuries and Rashford isn't strong enough to lead the line and his numbers are too low.

RetroStu

After Rashfords performance tonight (and most games), hopefully Hen Tag tels the club to get this done asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.