Messinho | 16 year old Palmeiras winger

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Messinho? How ridiculous. What will the Ronaldo equivalent be called? Ronaldoinho?

Rossa

So the lovechild between Ronaldinho and Messi - must be brilliant. If his grandfather was Usain Bolt, he would be absolutely devastating on the counter as well.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Whoever gave him this nickname didn't think it through. He could become the best player in the world and will still always be known as little Messi, a player of his biggest international rival. Argentina will take the piss.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Adnan and lucky scout probably knew about him when he was in the womb.

Expect a write up and a couple of essays shortly.
To be fair, Estevao already has quite a lot of hype around him. Looks incredibly talented truth be told, but he has been tracked by the big clubs for a while now.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Knowing the creativity for Brazilians to name their children, I firmly believe there are some kids named Cristiano Messi + family names, or Lionel Ronaldo + family names, or even Ronaldo Messi + family names.

Uniquim

Estevão came in for the last first team game of the season a month ago. He's not played in the first team other than that, but have been impressive in youth categories.
He's currently playing in the Copinha, a prestigious youth tournament where a lot of young players start making their name. After that the state championships begin, and it's likely that Estevão will play for the first team there, since they'll be playing weaker opponents than in the national league. Even though the Paulistão have a lot of 1st and 2nd tier sides. Will probably be hearing a lot more about him this season if he can make the step up to the first team.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Just for once I’d love to sign a player like this from South America instead of letting Real Barca (and now city and chelsea too) pick up the best players without even ever getting involved. I’d rather we put a few lads like this on biggish money for their age than repeatedly waste money on old players

Red Star One

Whoever gave him this nickname didn't think it through. He could become the best player in the world and will still always be known as little Messi, a player of his biggest international rival. Argentina will take the piss.
Of course, that's why he's already dropping this nickname and you'll see him going as Estevão or Estevão Willian in the future

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
2 pages and no Youtube video? You guys are slacking.

Seems quite 2-footed and is actually taller than Messi :lol:
I remember when having a youtube video was a privilege for the most hyped young talents. I spent hours trying to find footage of Ben Arfa, Nasri, Benzema, Adama Traore... Nowadays every youth player in the world has several compilations by the age of 16, they all look the same and you basically can't tell a thing.
But yeah, Messinho is a great nickname, sign him !

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I remember when having a youtube video was a privilege for the most hyped young talents. I spent hours trying to find footage of Ben Arfa, Nasri, Benzema, Adama Traore... Nowadays every youth player in the world has several compilations by the age of 16, they all look the same and you basically can't tell a thing.
But yeah, Messinho is a great nickname, sign him !
Yeah, absolutely. You can find these videos for just about any pro/academy footballer. Even some amateurs, i'm sure!

Oranges038

The way he moves with the ball, dribbles and shoots is more like Rivaldo than Messi for me.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Its always the worst players with the most "produced" videos
Yeah, reminds me a bit throughout a lot of my childhood - youth footy. It was mostly the guys who weren't really that good at footy, but their folks were able to spend a shit ton on boots and they used to be the envy of all of us: came with those zidane/beckham predators etc. Similar vibe i guess.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Yeah, reminds me a bit throughout a lot of my childhood - youth footy. It was mostly the guys who weren't really that good at footy, but their folks were able to spend a shit ton on boots and they used to be the envy of all of us: came with those zidane/beckham predators etc. Similar vibe i guess.
The crazy thing is, all we're going to do is invite them to training anyway, so we're going to see if they are any good or not anyway

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Scored his first goal on Libertadores. He is now the second youngest player ever to score on that competition.