africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Seemingly at it again:

(Edit): Here is one Assadist’s defence of this:

It genuinely pains me to speak to a lot of Arabs about politics.

I've had to avoid doing it with my in laws for a while now because it is so infuriating.

Edit; an Egyptian Sisi ass licker (sorry, MP) also brought up Hitler in some way a few months ago too.

Last edited:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Seemingly at it again:

(Edit): Here is one Assadist’s defence of this:

These guys are supposed to be a professional army. It's really sad what has happened in that country.

Foxbatt

There is so much propaganda going on both sides. I wouldn't believe anything the Turkish or Western newspapers say and neither would I believe what the Syrian government says. There are good independent reporters like Robert Fisk who tells it as it is.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Reports that Russian air strikes have killed a lot of Turkish soldiers in Idlib tonight:

2cents

Scout
Probably related:

Fener1907

They got a free bus trip to Edirne? Lucky buggers.

It's also worth noting that Greece has been doing a bit of posturing Turkey's way of late so I think that is potentially another reason they dropped them all off at the border.

Giggsyking

thanks to Merkel, Europe depends on Turkey to limit Syrian refugee flows to Europe. Who knew that Erdogan of all people would use that to pressure Europe whenever he wants something. *facepalm*
Why is it a problem refugees flow into Europe? the European countries decided to be on USA's side and destroy a country causing the problem in the first place. They should accept the consequences.

Last edited:

Kaos

Why are the Turks trying to prolong this conflict? Like it or not the quickest path to ceasing this terrible war is letting the government take back full control. Not entirely sure what Erdogan hopes to achieve by turning Idlib into a prolonged blood-stained final stand.

Dante

Average bang
thanks to Merkel, Europe depends on Turkey to limit Syrian refugee flows to Europe. Who knew that Erdogan of all people would use that to pressure Europe whenever he wants something. *facepalm*
Merkel didn't design the earth's geography.

2cents

Scout
Why are the Turks trying to prolong this conflict? Like it or not the quickest path to ceasing this terrible war is letting the government take back full control. Not entirely sure what Erdogan hopes to achieve by turning Idlib into a prolonged blood-stained final stand.
They’d like to create a buffer to prevent hundreds of thousands more refugees entering Turkey, which is the inevitable result of an Assad ‘victory’.

Fener1907

Why are is it a problem refugees flow into Europe? the European countries decided to be on USA's side and destroy a country causing the problem in the first place. They should accept the consequences.
Yep. Close to 4 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and it's European countries that cry about the prospect of being swamped by refugees. Absolutely no sympathy from this side.

Good luck to them all in their new European homes.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Drones are so callous.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Exactly the optics that Erdogan would have been hoping for.

Giggsyking

The USA and it's allies (specially the UK) should be held responsible for destroying their land and for making those helpless refugees suffer at the border.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Prime Minister of Greece calling Erdogan out on his bullshit.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Prime Minister of Greece calling Erdogan out on his bullshit.

I wouldn't say it's total BS, Turkey host more Syrian refugees than the whole of Europe. Maybe European countries should stop fecking around in the ME then they can wash their hands with the problem.

This isn't to say Erdogan isn't using the situation to his advantage.