Mike Dean

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Shouldn’t be allowed to ref another United game again, awful performance from him
Blocked Matic from getting to a Chelsea player
Didn’t book Mount after he raked down on Bailly’s achilles
Didn’t book Azpilicueta for his late tackle on Bruno
Didn’t book Kovicic for his late tackle on Bruno
Missed Rudiger foul on Martial, could have been a potential red card

And that was all in the 1st half
I always dread us being reffed by him, more than any other ref. Whether it’s just the games I happen to watch but we never seem to get a well reffed match by him, it really does feel like bias

Red_Aaron

The tactical fouling in the first half was ridiculous, there's a multitude of reasons for us being shit today but we never had a chance to get our rhythm going. Fair play to Chelsea - it's the smart thing to do but that's where you need a good ref to spot it early and clamp down on it.

No complaints second half though, we were fckin awful, Dean could've sent 3 Chelsea players off and I doubt it'd made a difference

Hide_&_Seek

Supports
red devil
His positioning is awful. He's been in the way countless times for both sides.

Both us and Chelsea have had to play the ball behind him instead of into space of the recipient because he's constantly an obstacle.
yup, almost consider him as matic replacement just for that

marktan

Absolute useless prick. Always tries to make the game about himself. The league collectively will be better off when he retires

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Same thing that happened with Brighton. We got extremely lucky with ref decisions and the refs fecked us over against Spurs to make up for it.

We got extremely lucky with ref decisions against Chelsea and we get fecked over again here.

GMoore23

He's an arrogant cnut. Easily the most unlikeable ref for me. He thinks he's the star of the show.

MUFromLTU

Last time in my life I watch any EPL game with this cnut refereeing, freaking parody of a ref

SER19

Holding, Gabriel could be off. Penalty on matic. 4 minutes added at end. A joke performance as bad as our own

McTerminator

Stop crying about the ref'. It's actually pathetic.
Shouting down posters for legitimate complaints about the ref is more pathetic.

Arsenal were the better team start to finish, we were sloppy with individual errors and too slow to make changes. United were thoroughly and deservedly beaten.

However, some of the decisions against United were borderline criminal, especially Gabriel’s escape from a second yellow. Posters are entitled to think that a red card there changes the game because red cards often do...

NoLogo

Feck this cnut. Every fecking time he is refereeing one of our game it's the same fecking shite show. I'm not going to watch another game again where is is refereeing one of our games, it's not good for my health and blood pressure. Incompetent imbecile.

Corey

Dean let Arsenal get away with two blatant yellows for deliberate fouls in the first 5 minutes. So I’m not surprised at how he continued .

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Awful from the very first minute, the fact Fred was the first player to be booked :lol:

Gabriel should have had about 4 yellows alone

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Why didn't he give a penalty on Matic. I'm quite sure I've seen Mike Dean call foul for extremely dangerous tackles like that, even if they don't follow through. Why did he change his opinion all of a sudden?

Alejandro Angel

Stop crying about the ref'. It's actually pathetic.
keep
Fred also made enough fouls to warrant a red if you want Gabriel sent off
Be quiet, that is not even true, what about taking Matic standing leg, that was a penalty.
Dean should have booked in the first minutes Holding then they would not have gone through the players.
Manchester United did not play well but neither did that ref, he is appalling and did not play to the same rules for each team.

OldSchoolManc

As bad as United were, Dean shouldn’t be reffing another EPL game, never mind a UTD one.
He let Arsenal make cynical foul after cynical foul without punishment.
How Gabriel stayed on was a mystery

TrustInOle

Biggest thing that bemused me was Greenwood giving away a foul and getting a yellow for winning the ball but following through, yet Gabriel does the same thing on Matic but it's not even a foul. Just because it's in the box? Also stopped an attack entering their box and fully takes his man and no ball, and still no yellow.

Terrible ref.

padzilla

Hipster
They got away with blue murder at times but that wouldn’t have mattered if we showed the same fight or had a clue basically.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He’s not the reason we lost but my word he’s a terrible ref.

The amount of times their defenders went straight through our strikers was astonishing