Mike Dean

Fitchett

According to the match stats on the BBC website, United committed 6 fouls, whilst City committed 16. Yet 3 United players were booked, with only 2 City players booked. Of the two, Kyle Walker was booked for time wasting, not foul play.

Could Mike Dean please explain how 50% of United fouls generated a booking, whereas only 6.25% of City's fouls led to a booking.

Denis' cuff

According to the match stats on the BBC website, United committed 6 fouls, whilst City committed 16. Yet 3 United players were booked, with only 2 City players booked. Of the two, Kyle Walker was booked for time wasting, not foul play.

Could Mike Dean please explain how 50% of United fouls generated a booking, whereas only 6.25% of City's fouls led to a booking.
A regular pattern, mate. Compounds the absolute mess the club are now in.

Karma for 25 years domination.

dev1l

Scouse scum

El Zoido

VAR check is to blame for that. Why didn’t they give it? I also thought it was a dive in real time.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I can't believe he's not given that. Especially as he loves all the attention on him when he does get to give a penalty.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Where the feck is VAR by there

lsd

The Oracle
Thats more on who was checking VAR than Dean. There is no excuse at all for the twat who was looking at that

MUFromLTU

Thats more on who was checking VAR than Dean. There is no excuse at all for the twat who was looking at that
VAR can't overturn yellow cards, can they? So if you give yellow for a dive it can't become a penalty.

arthurka

Ok he gave a goal kick when Williams was pushed like this in the first half. Absolute tool this guy..

El Zoido

This is what irritates me. Nobody will mention this but there’s a very high chance we score in that situation. Instead he gave a foul against Martial for absolutely nothing really.

Rajma

Football will be in a better place when he retires, can’t believe EPL allowing to ref these old farts.

Amarsdd

I liked him a little bit after the Peter Crouch podcast, and but now I think he's a cnut again.

Coleyoscar

Even VAR can't protect us from his truly appalling decisions. Can't imagine why this Merseysider makes so many calls against us.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His positioning is awful. He's been in the way countless times for both sides.

Both us and Chelsea have had to play the ball behind him instead of into space of the recipient because he's constantly an obstacle.

redshaw

He's played a big part in allowing Chelsea to just kick and headbutt us all game. Our players couldn't get our passing going with them clipping our heels and headbutting with no yellow cards.

The headbutt on Greenwood was shocking.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Chelsea committed 21 fouls without a single yellow card. That's not right whichever way you want to look at it. Anyone remember us getting a player getting sent off for persistently fouling Hazard as a team?

They targeted Bruno from the onset the same way, and have been cynical and sly the whole match. Of course that has had an effect on the match.

Last edited:

Have we ever beaten Chelsea with Mike Dean in charge?

In fact, i'd love to see the percentage of games we have won with him there vs. our overall win percentage.

paulscholes18

Shouldn’t be allowed to ref another United game again, awful performance from him
Blocked Matic from getting to a Chelsea player
Didn’t book Mount after he raked down on Bailly’s achilles
Didn’t book Azpilicueta for his late tackle on Bruno
Didn’t book Kovicic for his late tackle on Bruno
Missed Rudiger foul on Martial, could have been a potential red card

And that was all in the 1st half

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This fecking clown. One booking and it was for Pogba. Absolute useless ref.

Offsideagain

He ‘missed’ Carlos Tevez, when he played for City,kicking Joey Barton up the arse forcing Barton to retaliate, which his linesman saw resulting in Barton eventually being sent off and City winning the game and PL against QPR. Will live with me forever that. City should name a stand after him.

Alejandro Angel

Shouldn’t be allowed to ref another United game again, awful performance from him
Blocked Matic from getting to a Chelsea player
Didn’t book Mount after he raked down on Bailly’s achilles
Didn’t book Azpilicueta for his late tackle on Bruno
Didn’t book Kovicic for his late tackle on Bruno
Missed Rudiger foul on Martial, could have been a potential red card

And that was all in the 1st half
Agree, with all. Very frustrated with him as a ref why is he allowed to referee Utd when he he supports Tranmere.