Millwall Fans

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
As if they couldn't sink any lower.

Millwall fans decided that, being 10 years after a 2 Leeds fans were killed in Turkey, it would be ever so hilarious to taunt them about it on their recent visit to South London

Disgraceful. Sad thing is, there's a few kids in that photo holding up Turkish flags that weren't even born yet. Great parenting to teach your kid that kind of distasteful display.
From madk0w off the Football Ramble Forum.

Phil

It's 5 flags, out of 20000, in a bitter rivalry?

Someone think of the children?

lysglimt

Scout
It's 5 flags, out of 20000, in a bitter rivalry?

Someone think of the children?
Well I can see 8 flags and there could probably be more - it's nok like we can see everyone here

Phil

Well I can see 8 flags and there could probably be more - it's nok like we can see everyone here
Yeah there's definitely 2 extra, 7 out of 20000, in the section close to the away fans. Lets all tarnish them by the same brush though eh?

United Fan 101

Holds a Ph.D. in Football
While you can't prosecute every Millwall fan in the country for the actions of these few, it's still disgusting, disgraceful behaviour that has no place in football.

I'm always right

Yeah there's definitely 2 extra, 7 out of 20000, in the section close to the away fans. Lets all tarnish them by the same brush though eh?
What are you on about? It's fecking disgraceful and for some bizarre reason you're trying to make light of it? wtf :confused:

Red_Jamie

I take it you weren't great at spot-the-difference as a kid?

You can see 8 across quite a large area of the support and I'm sure there'd have been loads more. Disgusting behaviour.

manxmanc

I seen a few flags and shirts when they came to us in the cup.

Suppose your all just as bad eh?

stubie

Shame a few idiots should add to Millwall's declining reputation

sammymc

glorying in others deaths.....

thank god you wouldnt catch Utd fans doing that.....oh.

Aaron

There is little point in playing a game of oneupmanship but I think action needs to be taken against any fan who does this. Same with the Munich-influenced arm gestures. It cannot be difficult to find these people and ban them from the stadium.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Oh the outrage! A lot of football fans are twats. The sooner everyone deals with that fact, the better.

It will never, ever change. United fans sing 'murderers' at EVERY fecking game, so we can't go round on our moral high horse and pick out a few knobs at Millwall and pretend to be shocked & outraged. And lets not forget that we took an Istanbul Reds flag to Bellend Road soon after what happened over there.

Anyway, feck Leeds. The cnuts.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Oh the outrage! A lot of football fans are twats. The sooner everyone deals with that fact, the better.

It will never, ever change. United fans sing 'murderers' at EVERY fecking game, so we can't go round on our moral high horse and pick out a few knobs at Millwall and pretend to be shocked & outraged. And lets not forget that we took an Istanbul Reds flag to Bellend Road soon after what happened over there.

Anyway, feck Leeds. The cnuts.
Pretty much.

Biscuit1871

The mouthy lot to the left of the away fans have always been a classy bunch at Milwall to be fair. On my last visit I think I counted roughly 12 teeth between the lot of them, which is double the number of collective brain cells.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
There are kids holding up the Turkish flags, christ what a pathetic path to set the young ones on.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
I suppose if you can't condemn these Millwall scum you can hardly moan about a few idiots humming the Dambusters theme and laughing about MUFC losing a few players in an air disaster.

The waving of Turkish flags, wearing Turkey/Gallatasary shirts, making stabbing motions and drawing their hands across their throats whilst singing vile songs about 2 football fans being butchered has happened EVERY time we have played Millwall both home and away since that game 11 years ago....odd it's taken millwall fc till now to actually ban some (4) fans for doing it now.

I think this one is the sadest in a way....a chavvy mother of some poor kid posing to have their photo taken while waving a Galatasary flag.

Bottom right..

Sonny Feehan

The difference between Millwall and the other teams is that due to it's reputation, Millwall will actually ban for life anyone shouting racist comments or inappropriate taunting. Millwall, which has a season ticket base of only around 6,800; has refused season ticket sales to over 1700 returning season ticket holders due to criminal background checks and banning orders.

Excal

The difference between Millwall and the other teams is that due to it's reputation, Millwall will actually ban for life anyone shouting racist comments or inappropriate taunting. Millwall, which has a season ticket base of only around 6,800; has refused season ticket sales to over 1700 returning season ticket holders due to criminal background checks and banning orders.
If Millwall have to turn away a quarter of their fans due to background checks and banning orders, I'm not entirely sure that the difference can quite be chalked up to "reputation".

Marching

I'd be amazed if what you say has actually happened as their Chief Exec has said FOUR fans have been banned and anybody found with offensive material were denied access or ejected.....seems from the many pics the stewards (who ignored and laughed at what was going on) missed quite a few.

This shit has been going on for 11 years at Millwall as has throwing bottles at our players which happened again on Saturday.

mufcwarm92

Pathetic bunch of lowlife Cockney scum. It's wrong to generalise to their whole fanbase but it's hard not to - most of them are cnuts.

Marching

Your just as bad for shit like that tbf, its always going off between you two...
And I condemn any of our fans who do that.

As I think the millwall scum are a lost cause, my point about the situation was more aimed at the club who pretend to do something about it yet allow their stewards to sit back and ignore it.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
I suppose if you can't condemn these Millwall scum you can hardly moan about a few idiots humming the Dambusters theme and laughing about MUFC losing a few players in an air disaster.

The waving of Turkish flags, wearing Turkey/Gallatasary shirts, making stabbing motions and drawing their hands across their throats whilst singing vile songs about 2 football fans being butchered has happened EVERY time we have played Millwall both home and away since that game 11 years ago....odd it's taken millwall fc till now to actually ban some (4) fans for doing it now.

I think this one is the sadest in a way....a chavvy mother of some poor kid posing to have their photo taken while waving a Galatasary flag.

Bottom right..

I think the point some are trying to make is calling Millwall disgusting and vile for the Turkey malarky is rich given the beahviour of a number of our supporters in response to the Munich taunts.

Marching

No difference IMO between Munich singing scum and the scum of millwall.