Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
We have all the enchants we need, just need to make the gear. I'm down for tomorrow. Can we sort a time in advance?
mhmm... you guys got whatsapp or some other messaging platform?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
@Vidic_In_Moscow do you know if it's possible to run to a pillar, build a quick dirt hut around you and then very slowly work your way up placing blocks and building around you so you end up with a tunnel system built between all the pillars for taking out the crystals?
It's honestly easier to just shoot them all with arrows, and for the ones in cages just have feather falling and dirt pillar up to them then bow them

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Thought I'd do a list of my villager trades for enchants so we can save some emeralds by having the owner do the trade with the discounts. If you want something just toss me the emeralds and let me know what you want:

Bow
Infinity - 1e
Piercing IV - 14e
Multishot - 1e

Sword
Sharpness V - 1e
Looting III - 4e

Trident
Channeling - 1e

Armour/Tools
Protection IV - 32e
Unbreaking III - 19e
Efficiency V - 5e
Thorns III - 1e
Depth Strider III - 1e
Aqua Affinity - 1e
Silk Touch - 1e
Luck of the Sea III - 1e

Armor
Diamond Legs - 2e
Diamond Feet - 1e
Diamond Helmet - 1e
Diamond Chest - 15e

Misc
Ender Pearls - 1e
Bottle O' Enchanting - 1e
Glowstone - 1e

Last edited:

Zarlak

I might have gone a bit overboard today with the farming XP for enchanting with villager trades. Had to convert my emeralds to 118 blocks that I used to decorate with, 1,062 emeralds in decoration.

On the plus side, I ended up with these enchants so it was at least productive

Last edited:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
You guys are crazy. I remember when Minecraft was about innocent exploration and building lava cubes! A simpler time

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
After loads of searching and losing my 68 lvls (RIP) I finally found an elytra. So cool with fireworks. I'm thinking we need to make a nice mob farm to farm gunpowder. I also felt like I had to take a little shortcut to see where the nearest jungle was, and flew there with the elytra and picked up some bamboo and jungle saplings, which I've planted at spawn for you all to harvest. Scaffolding made with bamboo is simply too good a building tool not to have any more. I also have 1 wither skele skull and I'd like for us to be able to kill a wither or two next so we can set up some beacons around the island.

Zarlak

After loads of searching and losing my 68 lvls (RIP) I finally found an elytra. So cool with fireworks. I'm thinking we need to make a nice mob farm to farm gunpowder. I also felt like I had to take a little shortcut to see where the nearest jungle was, and flew there with the elytra and picked up some bamboo and jungle saplings, which I've planted at spawn for you all to harvest. Scaffolding made with bamboo is simply too good a building tool not to have any more. I also have 1 wither skele skull and I'd like for us to be able to kill a wither or two next so we can set up some beacons around the island.
Nice I'm up for that. I've never used scaffolding, I always just use dirt. What is the advantage? I'm interested in fighting the Wither.

I can make a blaze farm at a moments notice, I just thought we were gonna do an Enderman one now we did the dragon.

If you want to spawn in a blaze spawner I can make one in the overworld but I know you don't use those commands in survival etc.

I rebuilt my house on our server on a multiplayer one and have a blaze spawner in my house next to my farm.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
So my mate created his own server for our friends and there are a few of us playing now. I've never watched or played before so I was wondering if there are some good tips you guys might have? I've played the first session and have just done the basics of gathering material, building a house and various necessities and I've just started venturing down but I'm going in blind.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
So my mate created his own server for our friends and there are a few of us playing now. I've never watched or played before so I was wondering if there are some good tips you guys might have? I've played the first session and have just done the basics of gathering material, building a house and various necessities and I've just started venturing down but I'm going in blind.
One of the most enjoyable parts of the game is the stage you're at when there is so much you don't know. Just play with your friends and pick up what you can, then check out minecraft wiki when you want to learn a bit more bit by bit.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
One of the most enjoyable parts of the game is the stage you're at when there is so much you don't know. Just play with your friends and pick up what you can, then check out minecraft wiki when you want to learn a bit more bit by bit.
Do you know why some commands don't work? There's friendly fire and I was trying to creating a team using the scoreboard command but the game didn't recognize the command.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Do you know why some commands don't work? There's friendly fire and I was trying to creating a team using the scoreboard command but the game didn't recognize the command.
No idea mate could be a myriad of things. You're best asking whoever made the server.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Would be up for that, but me and kids mainly play Bedrock

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Could have the 1.15 update which has optifine and plugins, or for 1.16 which has the nether biomes and netherite tools but would just be vanilla

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It's that time again! New server for our time in quarantine...

Server online and permissions ready. Players have /tpa, /tpahere, /spawn, /sethome, /home (one home each). Also added TreeAssist for quick wood harvesting.

Server IP: 51.178.100.85
Minecraft Version: 1.15.2
Difficulty: Hard

Leave your in-game name to be whitelisted.
@I_live_cement @Walrus @rcoobc @Brocky @blythy @Zarlak @Macern @Rossi19 @Twigg @Ralaks @SilentWitness @Big-Red @Gaz @Zen86 @Gandalf Greyhame any anyone else! By all means bring a friend or two as well if you like.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Can anyone give me a quick tutorial on multiplayer game/community servers? What’s the goal etc.

Only downloaded Minecraft a few weeks ago and had only been playing in survival.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Can anyone give me a quick tutorial on multiplayer game/community servers? What’s the goal etc.

Only downloaded Minecraft a few weeks ago and had only been playing in survival.
There are about as many ways to play multiplayer as you can imagine. The most basic form of multiplayer is like single player, but with multiple people sharing the same world starting from scratch (like we do). Depending on the server, PVP will be enabled or disabled (always disabled on our servers). There is no ultimate goal, just like single player Minecraft, unless defined by the players or server. It's just nice to build and survive together, and means you can team up to tackle certain tasks like beating a Wither or End Dragon. Having multiple people on a map means you can also work together to build communal areas useful to everyone as well. I joined one of the first redcafe servers many years ago when I'd just gotten the game too and still remember it vividly as it was so fun. You're welcome to join us, the server was only started today!

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
@Vidic_In_Moscow can you whitelist Utpun, please?
Added you mate. Just a couple of things to note since you're so new. Aside from regular vanilla 1.15.2 Minecraft, the server has a couple of commands that you will find useful.

- If you type '/spawn' you will teleport to the map spawn point.
- If you type '/home' you will teleport to your personal home, which you have to initially set. To choose your home somewhere, type '/sethome' and from then on you can /home to teleport back to that point. You can reset your home at any time and place.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Someone built a wall on a spawn and I suffocated spawning :lol:

Or it was just a weird lag