Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Server online and permissions ready. Since 1.14 has a lot of new features kept it pretty basic. Players have /tpa, /tpahere, /spawn, /sethome, /home (one home each). Also added TreeAssist for quick wood harvesting.

Server IP: 54.37.218.24
Minecraft Version: 1.14.4
Difficulty: Hard

Leave your in-game name to be whitelisted.

@I_live_cement @Walrus @rcoobc @Brocky @blythy @Zarlak @Macern @Rossi19 @Twigg @Ralaks @SilentWitness @Big-Red @Gaz @Zen86 @Gandalf Greyhame any anyone else! By all means bring a friend or two as well if you like, be good to keep a server going for a while.
@blythy

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
@Zarlak @Vidic_In_Moscow I stole a few stacks of dirt from you both if thats alright. Decided to find a new base location since the underwater ravine is a pain in the ass. Found a good looking spot but it requires a lot of landscaping :D

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
@Zarlak @Vidic_In_Moscow I stole a few stacks of dirt from you both if thats alright. Decided to find a new base location since the underwater ravine is a pain in the ass. Found a good looking spot but it requires a lot of landscaping :D
No worries, help yourselves to any basic shit I have a lot of. Are you building near the camp still?

EDIT: Found your island, that's a really really nice size. No animals though.

Last edited:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Soon, I just about finished decorating the interior of my house so will need something to move onto.
Yes, I sent some pictures to my colleague and she was suitably impressed. But I need my XP and blaze rods. I finally found the zombie farm but its too slow :(

I was thinking of trying to make some sort of weird Drowned farm for tridents, but as far as I know they dont have spawners so it would have to just be a huge stone box for them to spawn in.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Yes, I sent some pictures to my colleague and she was suitably impressed. But I need my XP and blaze rods. I finally found the zombie farm but its too slow :(
Have you checked it in the last 2 days? It's changed quite a bit!

Yeah I'll get on the blaze farm soon I need to figure out how to stop them spawning while I do it - I don't really understand the online resources.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink

Yeah I'll get on the blaze farm soon I need to figure out how to stop them spawning while I do it - I don't really understand the online resources.
BTW I thought you'd found the blaze spawner I found, but there is one much closer to the portal than the one you found.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male

Btw I see you have a Respiration III book. Any way I can buy it from you?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I have a villager that trades Respiration II and Fortune II books so I've been making III books, you can have a couple if you like.
Oh damn. Are those the ones in your base?

As it happens I have finally got a resp III book offered by the table, after much farming.

Fortune III sounds very appealing though.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Haha Walrus has like 30 turtles in a pen.
Only 30? Im sure there were more.

Its a semi functional scute farm. In theory the baby ones struggle to get out of the water area next to the entrance, so they have a high chance of growing up and dropping their scutes in there, and they flow to the slabs and are collected by a hopper. Meanwhile in theory the big turtles are able to get out and leave. In theory.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Noticed only a couple of Mending books were taken (thanks for the pick @I_live_cement) but take as many as you need they're unlimited now. I'm going to work on a villagers part of my base so anyone can go down and trade with them in future.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Okay, how and where do I sign up?
I go with the handle: darthbhyrava

Note:
1) I don't have the 'official version'. :nervous:
2) I use SkaiaCraft Launcher on Windows 10

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Noticed only a couple of Mending books were taken (thanks for the pick @I_live_cement) but take as many as you need they're unlimited now. I'm going to work on a villagers part of my base so anyone can go down and trade with them in future.
I still couldnt find the mending villager or books :<

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Nice one, forgot to mention in here that I nabbed the books. Took a fortune one as well.

My first 3 enchantments were silk touch so fair trade I think. :D