Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
No I love minecraft, it's just once you've played extra amazing things you don't wanna go back. Plus there's no harm in it, anyone who wants to play vanilla can just collect bricks and build houses.
Nah I'm not having that you're always slagging it off.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Always. Also potentially got some work colleagues who were thinking of setting up a server, if we fancy risking the non-caftards.
Didn't see this before.

I'm in.
Just fcuked up in my single player and spawned a wither near the place I've been working on for a few months now I'm feeling like it'd be a good time for a fresh start. Would people be down for a new server very soon? Feel free to tag some previous players as well if you remember someone.

@blythy

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Server online and permissions ready. Since 1.14 has a lot of new features kept it pretty basic. Players have /tpa, /tpahere, /spawn, /sethome, /home (one home each). Also added TreeAssist for quick wood harvesting.

Server IP: 54.37.218.24
Minecraft Version: 1.14.4
Difficulty: Hard

Leave your in-game name to be whitelisted.

@I_live_cement @Walrus @rcoobc @Brocky @blythy @Zarlak @Macern @Rossi19 @Twigg @Ralaks @SilentWitness @Big-Red @Gaz @Zen86 @Gandalf Greyhame any anyone else! By all means bring a friend or two as well if you like, be good to keep a server going for a while.

Last edited:

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I’m on holiday for a week so won’t be on for a while, either way

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Anyone been around? I jumped on for a few minutes earlier to test it was all working.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Anyone been around? I jumped on for a few minutes earlier to test it was all working.
I've been on me PS4 last couple of days. I'll leave the seed as it is though we can just explore for a good place. Not sure there are too many people interested in playing tbh

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Zarlak and I found a sick island and made a little campsite on it, going to move the spawn there and we can all build on the island together. Will wait til you log in next @I_live_cement @Walrus before I move the /spawn in case you need it unless you're happy for me to move it asap.

It has a ravine, some underwater ruins that spawned on the ground, a lagoon, a spider spawner near the surface, turtles and other animals

@rcoobc @blythy @Twigg @Gandalf Greyhame

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I might play later, I'm on a different timezone to you guys though GMT-8 so most of the time it might be too late for you guys when I jump on outside of weekends.

I've built a ladder down to the zombie spawner. The entrance is a little left of that dirt spire, which I forgot to bulldoze.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I found a 2nd ravine on the island unbelievably, also I added a space for personal chests at the campsite (down the wooden trapdoors). I may be on for an hour or so but mainly I'll be playing on weekends

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Sure

I found a little ravine near the [old] spawn and did a bit of mining, but ready to move over to the new spawn whenever.