Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Messed around on a few modded servers lately but I do always enjoy the caf ones!

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Damn...my PC is currently out of action. Waiting until black friday to buy a new rig, if the server is still active then then I wouldnt mind hopping in ;)

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Looks good.... Not played Minecraft in bloody ages. Last time out was when I tried modded servers for the first time.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Anyone got a decent vanilla-ish server they are playing on? Reinstalled over the weekend and enjoying getting back into a bit of Minecraft. Also the missus says she is going to get it, and she is just the type who might get completely sucked in.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
1.14 is out and Minecraft has been super popular on Youtube lately. (It's really good, been playing it myself). If we could get about 10 of us who want to play again I'd be happy to create another server for us.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Always. Also potentially got some work colleagues who were thinking of setting up a server, if we fancy risking the non-caftards.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
If there are mods like Tekkit so I can build my automated underground quarry again and Dexters lab it up with science. Otherwise people just come on build houses and then leave.
Theres a lot of automation possible in vanilla these days. Look at mumbojumbo and ilmango on youtube.

I'm really down for a new server

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Theres a lot of automation possible in vanilla these days. Look at mumbojumbo and ilmango on youtube.

I'm really down for a new server
Ah Vanilla is so boring after like a month, you build a few houses, do some mining, stretch the content as far as it'll go and then that's it. I want my little mansion with the secret switch leading to my massive underground elevator going down to different levels containing my iron man suits, my automated mining machine to mine out underneath my house, auto sorting everything it finds into different chests so it's all organised and shit, get a diamond producing factory going and have a full on Dexters Lab where I can tinker with mad science and wires to make new inventions.

EDIT: That free server thing looks pretty neat.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Ah Vanilla is so boring after like a month, you build a few houses, do some mining, stretch the content as far as it'll go and then that's it. I want my little mansion with the secret switch leading to my massive underground elevator going down to different levels containing my iron man suits, my automated mining machine to mine out underneath my house, auto sorting everything it finds into different chests so it's all organised and shit, get a diamond producing factory going and have a full on Dexters Lab where I can tinker with mad science and wires to make new inventions.

EDIT: That free server thing looks pretty neat.
Look up scicraft I think its called on youtube. They have all that shit in vanilla