Mino Raiola | Has Died | New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingeredmouse

Is that supposed to be tongue in cheek?

Trust me, you don't come across as cheeky in any way. People who wish death upon others because they dared being mean to their favorite football club are usually washed up depressing men who set the wrong priorities in their lifes.
The worst part is he's actually a witch and those wishes actually impact in reality.

Dansk

It's not as if wishing death on someone causes them any harm, nor do people generally mean it. Still bad form, but some people tend to react to it as if someone had literally tried to kill the person rather than making an off-color remark on the internet that the "target" will never see or hear about anyway.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
The worst part is he's actually a witch and those wishes actually impact in reality.
It's not as if wishing death on someone causes them any harm, nor do people generally mean it. Still bad form, but some people tend to react to it as if someone had literally tried to kill the person rather than making an off-color remark on the internet that the "target" will never see or hear about anyway.
So I figure it would be okay to wish death upon, say, Alex Ferguson if you dislike him? Or make jokes about the Busby Babes? I mean, in the end it won't cause any harm, does it? If not, maybe point me to the one who decides whose deaths you're allowed to make jokes on in here ;)

Let's be clear, wishing death upon somebody because of a childish hobby is simply stupid and deserves to be called out.

Jack-C20

He made the post after the second tweet so he clearly knew the first one wasn’t accurate. I know he makes shit bacon sandwiches but come on.

Fingeredmouse

So I figure it would be okay to wish death upon, say, Alex Ferguson if you dislike him? Or make jokes about the Busby Babes? I mean, in the end it won't cause any harm, does it? If not, maybe point me to the one who decides whose deaths you're allowed to make jokes on in here ;)

Let's be clear, wishing death upon somebody because of a childish hobby is simply stupid and deserves to be called out.
Oh absolutely. And I, for one, am thankful that an upstanding individual, like yourself, has taken this much needed moral stance. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Fell free to make jokes about Fergie or the Busby Babes dying. That's your call Mary Poppins.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I would like to take the time to personally apologise to @Zehner for posting a smiley upon hearing the news that his dear friend Mino tragically underwent a planned medical examination. I hope this puts this sorry saga to rest.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Oh absolutely. And I, for one, am thankful that an upstanding individual, like yourself, has taken this much needed moral stance. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Fell free to make jokes about Fergie or the Busby Babes dying. That's your call Mary Poppins.
You're flattering me. I'm not Batman, I only called an idiot an idiot. But thanks for the appreciation :) Now feel free to ravel in your double standards again

Beans

Supports
Neutral
I would like to take the time to personally apologise to @Zehner for posting a smiley upon hearing the news that his dear friend Mino tragically underwent a planned medical examination. I hope this puts this sorry saga to rest.
I would say this post demonstrates that you don't understand what you've done wrong and aren't contrite.

Revaulx

I know that, but thats not what was reported initially.

Its a more general statement though.
Yes but @P-Ro Chelsea Yo! wasn’t commenting on what was reported initially. If he had done I think I’d agree with you. He commented on them as a pair, the second of which made the trivial nature of the procedure abundantly clear.

Revaulx

Your happy reaction to him being critical shows youre a huge dickhead. Thats all.
Um, he only posted it after a follow up tweet had made it clear that he wasn’t “critical”.

Edit: unless I’m misreading the timeline

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Yeah I thought not.

So people either don’t read stuff properly, or are going out of their way to find stuff to offend them.
Or they just think it's a shit post made for a few cheap laughs by a terrible poster. Zehner's initial post just told him to grow up, that doesn't sound like he's offended to me.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I wondered when my stalker Mr Sausage would make an appearance.

Revaulx

Or they just think it's a shit post made for a few cheap laughs by a terrible poster. Zehner's initial post just told him to grow up, that doesn't sound like he's offended to me.
Well I thought at the time it was a mildly amusing post. And I can’t afford expensive laughs.

And other than his mild facetiousness which I understand might irritate serious-minded people, I’m not sure what’s terrible about that poster. As far as I’m aware he isn’t a Messi fanboy.

Edit: I hadn’t particularly got @Zehner in mind.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Well I thought at the time it was a mildly amusing post. And I can’t afford expensive laughs.

And other than his mild facetiousness which I understand might irritate serious-minded people, I’m not sure what’s terrible about that poster. As far as I’m aware he isn’t a Messi fanboy.

Edit: I hadn’t particularly got @Zehner in mind.
The poster you're replying to follows me round the caf calling me a cnut. You shouldn't waste any more of your time defending me to him but I do appreciate it.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Apparantly not going so well after all. He's in intensive care now with a "lung condition".

Status
Not open for further replies.