Mino Raiola | Has Died | New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MounchesterUtd

Can't stand this guy. He'll send Pogba packing to Barcelona in a few years. No one will be laughing then.
Depends on how Barca's finances are doing by then. They're rich, but can they fork out something in the neighborhood of 120-140m? They'll have to splash for Dybala as well.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Financial times published an article about him today, a really good read actually. Laughed at the Ferguson anecdote, so easy to imagine it.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
He's a disgusting blob, he got his money from us, can he not just p!ss off now and stop trying to raise his own profile.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
SAF is right about the fat Pizza boy.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
So, when is this maniac going to shaft us because we humiliated one of his clients using him as a makeweight for a superior player in Sanchez? Or is he only too happy to get another obscene payday for 'negotiating' the move on behalf of Mkhitaryan? Ibrahimovic looks like he'll leave soon, too. Am I being paranoid thinking he'll unsettle Pogba and Lukaku in the near/mid future?

Nick7

So, when is this maniac going to shaft us because we humiliated one of his clients using him as a makeweight for a superior player in Sanchez? Or is he only too happy to get another obscene payday for 'negotiating' the move on behalf of Mkhitaryan? Ibrahimovic looks like he'll leave soon, too. Am I being paranoid thinking he'll unsettle Pogba and Lukaku in the near/mid future?
Didn't Raiola propose the swap? lol

SirAF

Ageist
Yes.

deafepl

Even if he does, we will make a lot of profit from Pogba possibly £150m in the current market and will spend that money on a replacement for Pogba. I'm not concerned about us losing Lukaku for the same money we brought or little more. Rashford and Martial are developing in the next year where they can become a good striker with the potential to score 20+ a league season.

Classical Mechanic

Wish he hadn’t of leaked the details to Di Marzio, it would have been really really sweet to have pulled the rug from unders City’s feet before their PR team got a chance to try and save face.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
We're buying big players, he'll be licking his lips and trying to sign up as many players as he can.

Fluctuation0161

Even if he does, we will make a lot of profit from Pogba possibly £150m in the current market and will spend that money on a replacement for Pogba. I'm not concerned about us losing Lukaku for the same money we brought or little more. Rashford and Martial are developing in the next year where they can become a good striker with the potential to score 20+ a league season.
No thanks. Would like to keep hold of our best young players. Definitely don’t want to gamble on potentially inadequate replacements.

On the plus side if we pay up Raiola should stay onside. The sad state of modern football for all clubs.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I suppose we should approach him and all of sudden we ended up losing our best player - Fellaini to PSG. :(:(
We already got our quota of hairy midfielders so we'll have to settle for De Gea. :keano:

MuranoLover

Mino Raiola banned for three months ahead of summer window, his brother for 2 months

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Read it as well. Apparently the ban applies to Italy only so not the other leagues and he's appealing the decision - also read something about his cousin (so perhaps not his brother?).

And according to Raiola it's based on shenanigans with a player he didn't represent at that time and doesn't currently, though he did represent him for a couple of years.

el3mel

Interesting to see how this is going to affect Pogba if he was intending to leave this summer. Without Raiola cnutish negotiation his position is weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.