Mino Raiola | Has Died | New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

How does this work? Surely he can get his family member to work for him. It’s like a company director being banned and they get someone to replace him.

AgentP

Interesting to see how this is going to affect Pogba is he was intending to leave this summer. Without Raiola cnutish negotiation his position is weaker.
There's also De Ligt on the move. I don't know how they'll sort it out. Maybe get a new agent for the next three months alone.

Giggsyking

How does this work? Surely he can get his family member to work for him. It’s like a company director being banned and they get someone to replace him.
Its not that easy, you have to register at your national FA and then fifa and plenty of paperwork. It will take months.

pascell

Interesting to see how this is going to affect Pogba if he was intending to leave this summer. Without Raiola cnutish negotiation his position is weaker.
Iirc didn't de Jong hire Raiola as an advisor for one deal that took him to Barca? If so then Pogba will do the same with Mendes probably for a move to Real.

Dolf

Whatever, he already earned tens of millions and he’ll be back for the january transfer window.
I don’t know what he has done but 3 months is nothing.

redshaw

I don't see how it's a problem for Pogba, just get another agent in. If anything, the deals will happen quicker.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not sure how this is good news for us, means we're stuck with Pogba

:nervous:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

It probably makes it easier for him to leave as Raiola is quite possibly a stumbling block for any club not willing to pay 40m to an agent on top of a transfer fee. Maybe we should be raising the price!

George The Best

I don't see how it's a problem for Pogba, just get another agent in. If anything, the deals will happen quicker.
Depends on the deal he has with Raiola. It must be an exclusive tie-up surely and Mino with be taking a cut of his earnings. Doubt Pogba can just switch agents imo.

Darlington Padgett

When does it start? Cause if it starts now it will end just before the window closes so it has no impact at all.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
What did he do? Kill Fifa's buffe?
Seemingly no one knows, to have more information we are supposed to ask the FIGC, Raiola says that it's because of his attacks toward the Italian league regarding racism.

Eric7C

Seemingly no one knows, to have more information we are supposed to ask the FIGC, Raiola says that it's because of his attacks toward the Italian league regarding racism.
I always picture Raiola as the [spin] doctor in a white coat.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
What the feck did the slob & his brother do? It has to be egregious, more than just the typical slimy shit agents of his ilk are always elbows deep into, but I can’t find an article defining what the Italians banned him for.

Hoof the ball

Carmine? That's a La Cosa Nostra name if I've ever heard one in my life. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they found out that he had dodgy dealings with the 'Ndrangheta

Toad

About time you fat feck. Poor Pogba, how is he going to cope without his mate bullying clubs for him now...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

It means absolutely nothing in terms of keeping/selling Pogba. How people are drawing conclusions from this is a mystery to me. Pogba can easily "fire" Raiola, hire another agent to negotiate for him if he wants to leave while having Raiola working indirectly on the deal

HJ12

Can someone explain to me what this guy does? Apparently he wants 14m for doing the de ligt deal. 14m for setting up a deal? Sounds like thievery. I think all clubs should band together and refuse to deal with this guy. That way his players would be forced to jump ship to another agent.

SirAF

Ageist
Can’t see this making a huge difference. He’ll probably just work through someone so he himself is not in direct contact with clubs - no way to police that.

mwake

Supports
Liverpool
Can’t see this making a huge difference. He’ll probably just work through someone so he himself is not in direct contact with clubs - no way to police that.
I still don't understand, if he is out of the picture then why would the club need to pay the 14m. If someone else comes in as you say then they need to be legit registered as someone said this could take months.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It means absolutely nothing in terms of keeping/selling Pogba. How people are drawing conclusions from this is a mystery to me. Pogba can easily "fire" Raiola, hire another agent to negotiate for him if he wants to leave while having Raiola working indirectly on the deal
:lol: Indeed. That anyone thinks this will stop a guy like Raiola cracks me up. :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
Riola's the type of guy to send his mate into the meeting with an earpiece while he hides in a bush outside with a walkie-talkie telling him what to say.

If you think something as trivial as a worldwide ban will stop this man from making more money, you're mistaken...

iKnowNothing

Like so many other people here, I don't understand how such a ban would work. Can he just not have someone else act as an agent on paper?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Hope this doesn't mean the virus stays for another year.

redsunited

Essentially Raiola cannot bring his players to premier league. The ban finishes the day after Premier League transfer window closes and he can move any of his players to other leagues after that.

Mettaur

Supports
Liverpool
Essentially Raiola cannot bring his players to premier league. The ban finishes the day after Premier League transfer window closes and he can move any of his players to other leagues after that.
Not like he has many quality players that can attract top clubs these days. Pogba, Verratti, and Donnaroma and that's it unless he got hold of someone good.

Status
Not open for further replies.