Mirror Football: Inside details of Ralf Rangnick's dossier for Erik ten Hag on "selfish" Man Utd players

youmeletsfly

Shock. Ralf has come out and said that this story of a 'dossier' is complete nonsense. I suppose the Mirror will keep writing these stories if our fans lap them up.
This should be the end of this fecking pointless thread then.

mctrials23

Shock. Ralf has come out and said that this story of a 'dossier' is complete nonsense. I suppose the Mirror will keep writing these stories if our fans lap them up.
As he smiles to himself. "Its not a dossier, its a character assassination piece" :lol:.

tomaldinho1

I’d happily not see any Mirror articles, can’t remember them over having any kind of scoop

The Constant Gardener

Great. It's not true until it's been officially denied.

Maybe it's more like a pamphlet than a weightier dossier.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He doesn't need to bother with a dossier when half the team is being changed anyway :lol:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Would it not be a bit mad if he wasn't asked to provide a dossier to ETH on the state of the current squad and details on individual players?

SuperiorXI

Would it not be a bit mad if he wasn't asked to provide a dossier to ETH on the state of the current squad and details on individual players?
Whether he has a dossier or not, he will almost certainly sit down with ETH at some point and discuss the players in depth.

Foxbatt

It's like the Former SecState swearing that he didn't call Donald Trump a moron.
He called him a fecking moron. So it may not be a dossier.

Kellyiom

Steve Bates actually knows people at the club, by the way.

It’s a little hyperbolic, but won’t be too far away from the truth either.
Yeah, I agree. Aside from the tabloid reporting style, I can't see anything there that's unreasonable.

I can believe that bit about Maguire as well.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
If Ten Hag needs a super secret dossier to figure this out is he the right pick for the manager job?

Strootman's Finger

If Ten Hag needs a super secret dossier to figure this out is he the right pick for the manager job?
He probably doesn't need it, but do you not think it would be better for him to come in with an idea of what to expect, that way he has a headstart in his planning, as opposed to pulling a moyes and showing up July 1 with his camera taking pictures of Old Trafford and saying, okay, where do I start? This was a major part of why Rangnick was brought in, otherwise what was the point?

Reactions: Cheimoon