Mirror Football: Inside details of Ralf Rangnick's dossier for Erik ten Hag on "selfish" Man Utd players

nainaisson

And there's no chance Maguire and Rashford will come out unscathed given those are the two he drops.
Some idiot threatened to blow up his house and kill his entire family. Do you think maybe Ralf took that into a account when deciding if he's in the right frame of mind to start the game?

hobbers

Some idiot threatened to blow up his house and kill his entire family. Do you think maybe Ralf took that into a account when deciding if he's in the right frame of mind to start the game?
So what? Ralf already made it clear that he wasn't dropped just because of that.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Anything mirror, anything mail and anything star should be banned from the Caf.

Kag

Steve Bates actually knows people at the club, by the way.

It’s a little hyperbolic, but won’t be too far away from the truth either.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He will inform ETH on his views but the Mirror won't know squat about that.

Typically tabloid reporting

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I don't believe a word of the Mirror's story but I do hope Ralf has compiled a strongly worded dossier for Erik and his team to peruse. Maybe Ralf having had an active role with the squad for 6 months or so but no more will work in our favour as he'll be able to be brutally honest about the state of these lads to his successor.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Ralf: ‘hi Eric, thank you for coming to this top secret meeting. here it is, my dossier on the club, and a thorough assessment of all of the players.’

Eric: ‘thank you Ralf. It will be very useful reading through this before I join the club. Btw, who is that standing behind you?

Ralf; ‘that is an unnamed Mirror source. But don’t worry about them, they won’t report anything in the news and if they did no one would believe them hahahaha.’

Eric: ‘hahaha.’

*tears form at the corner of unnamed Mirror source’s eyes as they vow to expose the truth*

Last edited:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Steve Bates actually knows people at the club, by the way.

It’s a little hyperbolic, but won’t be too far away from the truth either.
Definitely. There’s been articles like this for most of the season that everyone has been adamant are bullshit, but it’s quite clearly true there is a large amount of true in them.

Jibbs

Any teenage supporter of United can write this thing up. It is that obvious.

croadyman

I don't believe a word of the Mirror's story but I do hope Ralf has compiled a strongly worded dossier for Erik and his team to peruse. Maybe Ralf having had an active role with the squad for 6 months or so but no more will work in our favour as he'll be able to be brutally honest about the state of these lads to his successor.
Yeah bad as this period has been just maybe it will beneficial for the future in seeing who downs tools in adversity

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
It hardly needs a 'dossier' about it. Many are leaving anyway and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that the likes of Dalot, Telles, AWB and Lindelof are nowhere near good enough.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
I mean this is obviously just tabloid guesswork but I have no doubt the news he gives ETH will be bleak.

And there's no chance Maguire and Rashford will come out unscathed given those are the two he drops.

The only players who can somewhat hold their heads up after Ralf has come in are Ronaldo, De Gea, Sancho and to an extent Varane and Shaw since they've mostly been injured.
I'd swap Fred in for Shaw here all day long. Went right off Shaw after those comments he made with England.

Oranges038

No idea how these guys get paid to write such tripe. Must be one of the easiest jobs in the world.

lsd

The Oracle
It hardly needs a 'dossier' about it. Many are leaving anyway and anyone with a pair of eyes can see that the likes of Dalot, Telles, AWB and Lindelof are nowhere near good enough.

Add Shaw, Maguire, and McTominey to that list too

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Good chance it'll amount to the same sort of tokenistic clear-out we saw under Solskjaer.

AndySmith1990

I find it interesting how people on here rip into the club and players and list a multitude of problems we have, but then whenever a journalist publishes an article basically stating there's a lot of problems and the players are unprofessional, it's all made up and the journalists know nothing.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I do like a dossier though, the more brutal the better in this case.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I find it interesting how people on here rip into the club and players and list a multitude of problems we have, but then whenever a journalist publishes an article basically stating there's a lot of problems and the players are unprofessional, it's all made up and the journalists know nothing.
Not sure people are arguing with what the article says, just that they know what is in Ralf's dossier. They are basically saying what we and Ralf and some players have said publically already.

Leftback99

Come on do you really believe that Ralf has written a 'dossier of shame' and rather than just sent this important internal document to Murtough he told the Mirror all about it first? :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Come on do you really believe that Ralf has written a 'dossier of shame' and rather than just sent this important internal document to Murtough he told the Mirror all about it first? :lol:
Not this way, but it is plausible that he creates such a dossier as part of his consulting work and that people inside the club are aware of it, who talk to the Mirror. They might not know exactly the content, but it's easy to just fill the article with stuff based on whst Rangnick said in his press conferences. I absolutely believe that the Mirror might come close to (some of) the real nature of this dossier.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The dossier ON Rangnick wouldn't be much better reading.

Struggled to beat even the crappest teams.
Players don't listen.
etc etc

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If his recent scathing comments to the press are anything to go by, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he's written up a dossier shaming them.

The question is who's to be shamed and who isn't?

Dempsey19

What does a journalist earn on average ?

I wouldn't mind getting paid to make things up.

I presume Beans FC leaked this to the Mirror.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
The club can’t let these media outlets continue to make this bollocks up.

Zevvythered

What a lot of horse shit, No way would the mirror have the dossier unless Jessie lingard passed it on to Paul Scholes during their catch-up!!!

Leftback99

The dossier ON Rangnick wouldn't be much better reading.

Struggled to beat even the crappest teams.
Players don't listen.
etc etc
True. It would be an interesting conversation when he hands over his dossier of excuses when he's helped cost the club tens of millions in lost income with his own performance.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
True. It would be an interesting conversation when he hands over his dossier of excuses when he's helped cost the club tens of millions in lost income with his own performance.
He should never have been manager in the first place, not what he’s been doing for the last 10 years - another club failure.

The silver lining is he is going into a role better suited and has a lot of information on what needs to change. Bringing into the media what we all already knew, putting pressure on the men above.

He’ll be far more successful in his rightful role.

jesperjaap

Rangnick Dossier Contents Page

1-10 - Players to sell
11-12 - Potential targets and players of interest
Bottom of Page 12 - Players to keep

hobbers

What do you mean so what? That is enough to distract anyone
So what in the sense that it wasn’t the reason Ralf dropped him, as Ralf said himself.

Without a death threat Maguire still wasnt starting the game yesterday. Ralf is clearly angry at him specifically for ignoring his instructions vs Liverpool.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So what in the sense that it wasn’t the reason Ralf dropped him, as Ralf said himself.

Without a death threat Maguire still wasnt starting the game yesterday. Ralf is clearly angry at him specifically for ignoring his instructions vs Liverpool.
You see your 2nd paragraph sounds completely reasonable to me but the original post I felt was dismissive of the death threats

Nordmore

If the above is true then I am not really surprised by that,

We had Jose who players were scared of as he would throw them under the bus... then we had Ole who seems like the type to want to be everyone's friend, discipline is important among any workforce, it doesn't have to be commanding, boundaries and rules gain a mutual respect, where as a get away with you want attitude doesn't inspire anyone.
My previous job was a project manager. Some of our devs get 6 figures and were all very highly sought after. Very difficult to work with some of these guys.

Now imagine you have to manage guys who get 6 figures a week and valued at millions by your company.

Tbh I feel pretty bad for ETH. Our dressing room is a disaster and our higher ups are clueless.

Leftback99

Shock. Ralf has come out and said that this story of a 'dossier' is complete nonsense. I suppose the Mirror will keep writing these stories if our fans lap them up.

romufc

Shock. Ralf has come out and said that this story of a 'dossier' is complete nonsense. I suppose the Mirror will keep writing these stories if our fans lap them up.
If it suits the fan narrative, doesn't matter who the source is, fans will believe it. I dont think Ralf needs to do a dossier really, the evidence is there for everyone to see.

I actually don't mind this, regardless of coaching, injuries, tactics, playing for United, players should have pride, this is lost and we need to get it back.