Mjld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Is it because of that ridiculous "Nani is the hero Portugal needs!" thread that you made?
no it's because your a :lol: face jackass who contributes nothing to the football forum except shitty smileys and one liners or the redcafe forum in general except talking about new techniques to shove phones up your ass Ashley Cole has never dreamed of

or this :nono: smiley over and over again

what merits did you get promoted on? who was wasted when they accidently clicked that button?

Uncle Junior

Well, your threads deserve those smilies TBH.
With Cristiano Ronaldo injured, a player who rarely scores for Portugal these days and Carlos Quieroz having been banned for four matches (6 month suspension) after allegedly insulting some anti-doping people.

I think it is fair to say, the most important figure for the Seleccao when they take on Cyprus and Norway in the qualifiers is our very own Nani.

After having a stormer against West Ham and a strong end to last season, Nani is really looking to fulfill his potential people have talked about for many years.

Now it is time for him to step up for his country, with Deco on the decline, there is nothing wrong with saying he's their most important player after Ronaldo.

Maybe what he does for Portugal at such a tense time could help push him on to the next level. After the World Cup heartbrake, he's hungrier than ever, this could truly be his moment.

Their nation needs a new hero, he could be that man.

Watch this space, it should be interesting to see how our lad copes with the extra responsibility
he, I guess no one gives a feck

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This thread is going in the wrong direction.

A reminder to users that threads asking about bannings etc belong in the Admin/Mod Help forum.

Close Shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.