Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RopersReturn

Can’t see Salah going to an Italian side. Most likely it’ll be Spain for him. Atletico would be the ideal place where he can put his diving techniques to regular use.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Can’t see Salah going to an Italian side. Most likely it’ll be Spain for him. Atletico would be the ideal place where he can put his diving techniques to regular use.
He is at the perfect place if that’s what he wants. Why would he downgrade? At Liverpool he is rewarded for it by the refs and people turn a blind eye to it. At Atletico he would instantly get called out for it.

RopersReturn

There's also Lindelof who can cover for the RW position if required. Enough strength in depth right there.
Plus we don’t need to worry about investment in the midfield either. With a McTominay we’ve got enough strength there freeing up funds to invest on the defence. :D

Elcabron

I hope he stays. As a united fan, that means they will have to pay him big bucks and that would be a disaster for them with the likes of VVD and TAA then inevitably knocking on the door demanding similar money. Paying him as one if the best players in the world, which he clearly is, means breaking the wage structure and could be the start of a downfall for them.

They have two options I think, sell him now or let him walk next season. With Mane going, I think they need to keep him next season meaning he will walk away for free in 12 months. That's the best decision Liverpool could make, be brave, put down a marker by not breaking the wage structure and keep the rest of the squad in line.

They need to realise that they hit the jackpot when they signed him, he literally owes them nothing at this stage.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
They might.

He seems to want insane wages, so I could see them doing something like buying Bellingham and Raphinha/another RW for a combined 130M or so and finally getting a productive midfielder for the final third who is young and hungry enough to still fit Klopp's system, and it overall not costing them that much with Salah sold for like 50M euros to Madrid (if Mbappe doesn't come this summer, he fits perfectly at RW and you could sell Asensio or get some Hazard wages off the books to save money, have Rodrigo backup Vinicius and Salah which is perfect for him at this stage) or to PSG if Mbappe does leave and they want to throw out Neymar-Messi-Salah for their whole vanity project thing. And Liverpool can probably sell someone for a decent amount with Bellingham coming in. I hate them.
You have a very active imagination, are you on drugs?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He is at the perfect place if that’s what he wants. Why would he downgrade? At Liverpool he is rewarded for it by the refs and people turn a blind eye to it. At Atletico he would instantly get called out for it.
When was the last time Salah won a penalty playing for Liverpool? I think he was given a softish one against Villa in December but he doesn’t get them anymore. Players who do that eventually get a reputation and stop winning penalties.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
There is zero interest by Real Madrid in Salah. We don't want him. He doesn't want us. If he's leaving liverpool the smart money is either newcastle or juventus

GoldanoGraham

Think he has peaked - he was immense up to Afcon in Jan but hasn’t been the same player since.

Don’t think he will reach that level again - will now be on the slow decline.

croadyman

No way does he become the first player to make that direct switch since Chisnall in 1964

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The other ones you wanted are gone.
There was only one we really wanted. Everybody else was never going to do. With him gone, what we want now is smart signing to improve the team and win another 3 CL and make Mbappé regret his decision for the rest of his life

Salah? We don't give a shite about Salah. Didn't care, plus the guy had the gall to talk about revenge???? Please. He's a meme in Madrid, that's all he is. We don't sign memes

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
There was only one we really wanted. Everybody else was never going to do. With him gone, what we want now is smart signing to improve the team and win another 3 CL and make Mbappé regret his decision for the rest of his life

Salah? We don't give a shite about Salah. Didn't care, plus the guy had the gall to talk about revenge???? Please. He's a meme in Madrid, that's all he is. We don't sign memes
Brilliant.
:lol:

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
There is zero interest by Real Madrid in Salah. We don't want him. He doesn't want us. If he's leaving liverpool the smart money is either newcastle or juventus
0% chance he leaves the scousers to join Newcastle. He’ll want somewhere he can get the money aswell as trophies… he wouldn’t sacrifice trophy’s just for the money.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Be careful, he has a score to settle.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Mbappe still hurts huh ? Players reject clubs all the time. Move on :lol:

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
I wonder what Liverpool would do if Salah makes it absolutely clear that he will leave for free next summer if they don’t give him what he wants and then another PL club comes in with a huge offer this window. For instance, if Chelsea throws a bid in for between £80-100m and it’s either that or lose him for nothing a year from now would they accept it?

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
End of the cycle

Without him and Mane they are finished
Probably too soon to tell but Luis Dias already looks like a very good Mane replacement. Wouldn't count on them yet falling into obscurity. That'll happen when Klopp leaves more than any player.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If you consider early project Newcastle as "smart" money, I do not think i'd want much money guidance off you dear sir. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.