Mo Salah | Choccy: He gone | Choccy gone, Choccy wrong | beIN sports: Agrees to Al Ittihad's offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
I like to think of myself of a poet, especially while showering... So I wrote a lil rendition for you. Once again, don't let internet conversations and opinions rattle you so much lad because your mental health is much more important. Love peace and happiness -

(...)

But until then, dear forum foe,
Know that we see through your woe,
For though you act so high and mighty,
Your hurt feelings? They're quite flighty!
wtf :lol:

Back to topic, this was actually quite funny:

Seems to be their official account on there. I hate these sportswashing schemes but it's obvious the money isn't just going towards top footballers but towards top marketing staff as well. They're trying to build a connection to European football fans. I will never watch any of their games, no matter how good the players. Just as I didn't watch any of the WC in Qatar.

HappyCamper

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah that's pretty much what I was getting at.
Suarez is probably the most underrated player the last decade. He is by faaaar the best player to ever put on a Liverpool shirt. To put it in to perspective: He's got aprox 100 goals/assists more (700+) than Zlatan if we discount penalties (still beats him regardless). He's a scumbag though, not gonna deny that part..

As a "favorite player" I struggle between Fowler and Gerrard but it's still no doubt in my mind who is the better footballer the last 30 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.