Montenegro vs England

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
We don't have a player who is THAT good with the ball at his feet, a dribbler. You'd think they'd have brought Chamberlain on for some kind of threat with his power, pace and ability to carry a ball.

We also don't seem to attack the front post enough for the amount of crosses we put in from cut-ins.

As for the lack of balls for most of the half, it's pretty typical.

JP77

Referees are so shit. About two minutes waiting to take a freekick and then you get an extra thirty seconds for those two wasted minutes. Happens on a weekly basis, fecking baffles me.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
There was about a minute and a half of fannying about over the free kick before it was taken but the ref only adds on 27 seconds.

Zen86

Wow, who would have thought after thrashing the mighty San Marino we'd draw against Montenegro :rolleyes:

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Shambles of a second half, Hodgson did not react until it was too late. We should have been at least 2 up before half time but for some poor decision making and bad reffing for the pen incident.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Awful, awful second half. Play off's at best now for England, can't believe how badly they played for most that second half, basically invited the goal. Stopped keeping the ball, just sat back and asked for it. If they keep drawing games they'll just finish worse runners up and go out anyway, need to be braver.

Phil

Its not that, it's mental fragility as soon as a team pressure us.
No I meant that I have no pride in the national team.

Our team lacks a lot of things I think including fragility and a lack of good players too.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things
Gerrard, Milner and Johnson waste so much possession on that right hand side. England should have been a hatful of goals up after that first half but Gerrard wasted every good bit of possession trying a potshot from 40 yards or a hollywood pass when a good short ball was on. Gerrard is absolutely stealing a living these days.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
We'll win the group fairly comfortably IMO.

Good game that, even with the expected England bottle job second half.

Cevno

I don't get the criticism of Gerrard. He was pretty decent today.