Morgan Gibbs-White

Silverman

Top player that plays with a real swagger. Has some real fight too.
I think he would be a very good addition for our rebuild.
What are people's opinions of him?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Lost all respect for him after the damning footage that emerged earlier.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Would instantly take Antony's spot as the best spinner in the team

Heinzesight

Quality player, decent age and ready to make the step up. Just has that Liverpool player look though.

Unam333

He is a United fan? Sign him up! (I'm serious, he played really well against us).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He’s alright. Plays high up the field, though. Seems like a free roaming no.10 role similar to Fernandes.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
I think he's quality. For Utd though I don't know, might have an issue fitting him in with Bruno.

Bwuk

Don't think he solves the issues in our side but he's a great player.

Red Rash

I don't know if it's a mix of Ben White and Kieron Gibbs throwing me but I always think Gibbs-White was previously at Arsenal.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Europa League level talent. At best.

You should never judge a player on how they look against us, because we're absolutely shit.

eire-red

Hmm, a bit Bruno-esque, but not sure he has the ability for the spectacular like Bruno has.

Good player, but if we're to take the next step I think we need to be looking for the next Musiala / Bellingham as that advanced midfielder.

Would probably cost £50-60m anyway, think Wirtz would be a better option.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Decent player. Massive upgrade on Antony. Feel like it’s to smart for us to do though. Has Liverpool written all over it

Oranges038

Very good player.

Whether he's good enough or not is questionable, but he's definitely not worth the 60-80 Forrest would look for him.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It was a great finish against us and he runs his socks off, but like he even admitted, they usually end up in the stands. He's not good enough for a top team.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hmm, a bit Bruno-esque, but not sure he has the ability for the spectacular like Bruno has.

Good player, but if we're to take the next step I think we need to be looking for the next Musiala / Bellingham as that advanced midfielder.

Would probably cost £50-60m anyway, think Wirtz would be a better option.
:lol: no shit.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I always thought Wolves made a poor deal: this guy makes a fantastic season at Sheffield and gets sold for 30M, despite being hailed as a young hot prospect.

LDUred

You have to give credit where it's due, Forest out-fought us yesterday and Gibbs-White, Elanga and many others epitomised that fighting spirit.

But first in foremost we need to be buying in quality. The attitude and unity in the team should stem from the manager, which in our case, is a beleagured, stubborn coach who rarely stands up for our team in the press, and who has hung some players out to dry. He's a poor man-manager and that is writ large on every lacklustre performance we have turned in when teams like Forest and Bournemouth have simply wanted it more.

That transmits itself to the players and results in us thinking we need Gibbs-White, who under Ten-Hag, would just become another disinterested and petulant member of the squad.

Players like Gibbs-White give their all because they believe in the manager and love the club they play for. Ours don't, because they're aware of how much the management of both the club and the players stinks.

Last edited:

Oscar Bonavena

I'd love him at the club. A lot of snobbish opinions here about signing him. Probably the same people who wouldn't have signed Jarrod Bowen and look at him now, he'd piss into our team.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Would rather sign Paqueta. Gibbs-White is good but we already have Mount and Bruno.

OleGunnar20

Gibbs-white - Bruno - Mount

Interesting. Leave all that defending nonsense to the rest of them.

Class player though, I'm a fan.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I’d hate to be a United fan, literally no player is seemingly good enough for you. Yet still these “lesser teams“ with ”inferior“ players keep beating you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’d hate to be a United fan, literally no player is seemingly good enough for you. Yet still these “lesser teams“ with ”inferior“ players keep beating you.
There will definitely be players from lesser name clubs who could come into our squad.
But there's also plenty of the likes of Schneiderlin who look fantastic elsewhere who won't.

We used to have a real skill for picking players who would step up a gear.

Mike Smalling

Have you even read the comments in this thread? The vast majority are very positive.

always_hoping

Let me guess some Journalist speculating Morgan Gibbs-White might join Man United and that's enough to start a thread about him?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We'd hate to have you, so the feeling is mutual pal.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Forest bought him for 42m(25m plus 17 in add ons). So that means they will look for at least 65m for him now. For that amount Id rather we stayed away.

Bondi77

Good player and well suited to the league but would he be a better player than Eze as a Bruno replacement?