Morgan Gibbs-White

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Endo is blocking the guy directly marking VVD.
Varane is blocking a guy irrelevant to marking Casemiro.

Takes an ounce of common sense to notice this, so not surprised Gibbs-White hasn't understood the difference between both scenarios.

Swedish_Plumber

He should post the clips of dalot’s sending off for dissent and the dissent he got away with against us earlier on in the season. Failing that how about comparing the throat grab with casemiro’s red?

Ekeke

This would be why Forest have hired Clattenburg as a referee analyst. Because their players are unable to understand the rules

Jeffthered

I like this player... the little arguments are meaningless. He is a hard-working player, who wants to make a difference and has the personality and character to make things happen himself. I like this.. he does have some talent too. I would like to see him given a go at United, but we may face bids from Pool' and Arsenal, both of which would suit him. And Spurs, even Newcastle, Villa... all could benefit from his energy, he is unique in that way.

We also have Mount, who at some stage must be fit to play. Not sure you could play the two of them, unless Mount plays a slightly deeper role (which is not his game).