Morten Hjulmand

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I remember that fun fact from 6-7 years ago - that every player in the P.L whose name started with SCH had all played for United one way or another.....Schlupp was on trial and played one game for the reserves as I recall
Schmidfield :drool:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I remember that fun fact from 6-7 years ago - that every player in the P.L whose name started with SCH had all played for United one way or another.....Schlupp was on trial and played one game for the reserves as I recall
It has to be older than that due to Schürrle.

justsomebloke

Hojlund, Hjulmand, Hojberg, Hojer, Hojholt, Hojgaard, O.Hojlund. Let's just confuse the opposition with players all basically named the same.
It doesn't even make any sense. "Høj" means "high". This in a country where there is no such thing - the highest point in Denmark stands about 170m above sea level.

Mike Smalling

It doesn't even make any sense. "Høj" means "high". This in a country where there is no such thing - the highest point in Denmark stands about 170m above sea level.
To be fair, it also means "hill" or "mound", which is probably what all these names refer to.

justsomebloke

Not if you've been watching Vikings
Even at the fictional level (which is what the Scandinavian geography of "Vikings" firmly and stupidly is), I think that's meant to be in SW Sweden? Not that there's really fjords and mountains there either.

ROFLUTION

Even at the fictional level (which is what the Scandinavian geography of "Vikings" firmly and stupidly is), I think that's meant to be in SW Sweden? Not that there's really fjords and mountains there either.
Nah, man lots of danish city-names in the show with huge mountains in the background :lol: Ridiculous but hey.. KATTEGAT!