Morten Hjulmand

Ekeke

Looks a pretty good ball winner and comfortable on the ball. Stats dont suggest he does a lot with the ball so might not be a big improvement on McTom's buildup play. Looks a better DM than Amrabat though at least...

Laurencio

Hojlund, Hjulmand, Hojberg, Hojer, Hojholt, Hojgaard, O.Hojlund. Let's just confuse the opposition with players all basically named the same.

His stats - aside from tackling - are atrocious, why on earth would we think he is good enough for the Premier League when he's not even that great in Portugal?

OleGunnar20

Hojlund, Hjulmand, Hojberg, Hojer, Hojholt, Hojgaard, O.Hojlund. Let's just confuse the opposition with players all basically named the same.

His stats - aside from tackling - are atrocious, why on earth would we think he is good enough for the Premier League when he's not even that great in Portugal?
He's got nice hair. Perhaps ETH is projecting.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
The commentators would sound like they're having a stroke.

OleGunnar20

With hair like that he should be excellent.
We've seemingly tried everything else, why not start scouting based on this. Why copy the likes of Brentford and Brighton with their newfangled data malarkey - let's blaze a trail.

Forlan for DOF of course.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looks far too crap with the ball.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yes, he sucks. United shouldn't buy him. There are plenty of other midfielders. Terrible player.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
feck sake we're signing him aren't we
Just to clarify, I was being sarcastic. He's been great for us. Stay away.

Him and Gyokeres are part of the reason we're first. I reckon we need to explore more the Scandinavian market rather than the Brazilian that has been dud after dud.

daba

Just to clarify, I was being sarcastic. He's been great for us. Stay away.

Him and Gyokeres are part of the reason we're first. I reckon we need to explore more the Scandinavian market rather than the Brazilian that has been dud after dud.
How does Hjulmand compare with your previous two DMs in Palhinha and Ugarte?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
How does Hjulmand compare with your previous two DMs in Palhinha and Ugarte?
Hjulmand is a completely different player to Ugarte. He's similar to Palhinha but a worse tackler and shooter but better passer and more composed technically. Both strong physically.

He's been very good for us but I don't think he's United material though atm.

This story is bs though. Not even the current United regime would propose something as ridiculous as a Pellistri/Hjulmand swap. Not only Sporting doesn't need a player like Pellistri, also United should be looking for proven players.

Dismiss this rumor like everyone did in Portugal. Hjulmand is doing very well and should remain here. He also wouldn't solve or have enough impact to change current United status quo.

lysglimt

Scout

I remember that fun fact from 6-7 years ago - that every player in the P.L whose name started with SCH had all played for United one way or another.....Schlupp was on trial and played one game for the reserves as I recall