Most dislikeable players in the PL

Irrational.

Are there any players that you just cannot manage to say anything positive about? Players that you can’t stand no matter who they play for or against?

Here are my top three:

1. Andy Robertson - if you look up the word “scrote” in the dictionary, you’ll find a picture of him. He has the looks and build of a smack rat, yet the cockiness he shows on the pitch seems unparalleled. Always chiming in when he’s not needed or giving refs/ the opposition grief.

2. Tyrone Mings - A dickhead on the pitch that is always trying to rile up the opposition. I’ll never forgive him for deliberately trying to injure Zlatan. Thankfully he got him back in equal measure. An absolute knob.

3. Ashley Barnes - Thinks he is better than he is playing for a bunch of cloggers. Whenever he plays us his prick level goes up to maximum - constantly diving, whinging and making cynical fouls.

Any others you’d add to the list?

arnie_ni

I hate Harry kane and think he's going to injure someone with his blatant backing in when a player is in the air.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Romeu.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Ashley Barnes wasn't unlikeable at all yesterday. :smirk:

Acole9

Outstanding
Maupay, Romeu and I know he barely plays now but Alonso.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I actually find myself to like Andy Robertson, I love his style of play.

What I wouldn't give for us to have a right sided Robertson.

Jack-C20

Azpilicueta winds me up whenever we play Chelsea. Seems to take offence to everything and loves squaring up to people or crying to the ref.

slored1

Mings - An insufferable bullying twat
Lamela - Again a twat, also has a punchable face and fouls everyone 10202 times per game
Xhaka - No comment needed.

DRM

Are there any players that you just cannot manage to say anything positive about? Players that you can’t stand no matter who they play for or against?

Here are my top three:

1. Andy Robertson - if you look up the word “scrote” in the dictionary, you’ll find a picture of him. He has the looks and build of a smack rat, yet the cockiness he shows on the pitch seems unparalleled. Always chiming in when he’s not needed or giving refs/ the opposition grief.
Thanks for this. Everytime I see Robertson I just have pure hatred for him and you've described it really well

Oranges038

Don't see him here yet, which I find strange.

Jordan Henderson would be top of my list.

jackal&hyde

I don't know if I have players that I can't stand while not having anything good to say about. The ones that piss me off the most are good or very good but also do very annoying things.

Fernandinho is the Nr. 1 for me for the fouls that stop attacks while not being punished by yellows. If that bs. got yellows, City would concede so many more goals. Fantastic player though.

Salah is my nr. 2. I don't need to say how good he is but my god does he have a holier than thou image. One season of great goal scoring and he is up there with Massi and Ronaldo. Liverpool fans are much more realistic and critical of him then 90% of the neutrals.

Grealish is a 3ed, but only because he plays for a non rival, otherwise he would be first. This boy had the nr.1 spot for most foul against. Touch him in any way and down he goes. Out of the 3, he is the one I want the most at United and the most talented IMO so don't get me wrong I rate him a lot; but my god had he played for Pool or City I would have hated him. Just stay on your feet damn it. He also comes across as a bit thick imo. A Beckham but without all the success.

Last edited:

drdoityourself

Ashley Barnes is a good shout. Plays like a hardman, but cheats and dives all over the place. Then after a game of his antics Dyche will come out and criticize the other team for diving and lament how the game has gone. The media never calls them out on it, probably because Burnley don't get enough clicks so they won't bother.

Kag

Mings. Lots of shouts for your typically ‘annoying’ players but he’s one of the only players I can recall who genuinely goes out there to damage other players. Scumbag.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Shelvey, Robertson, Dele comes to mind.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Henderson
Alli
Salah
Xhaka

I find it hard to assess my feelings regarding Shelvey. He fits all the bills, but for whatever reason I can't seem to hate him like I theoretically should. Maybe it's some kind of a genuine respect for him as he still bleeds Liverpool even after leaving them such a long time ago, but most likely because he has one of the best chants in football — and when a piece of art is made out of you, you certainly get a bonus point in my book.

He's coming for you, he's coming for yo-o-u,
Harry Potter, he's coming for you!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Tyrone Mings. A genuine danger to anyone around him, seems to have no qualms in hurting an opponent. What he did to the Reading lad was sickening, and it went unpunished. Stood on Zlatan's head n'all, and then recently put a flying elbow through Pogba's mouth. Seems to have some sort of reputation of being a nice guy too, somehow.

Fernandinho seems to get away with a lot of nastiness. Not just cynical fouls either, when he's involved in any sort of pushing and shoving, he tends to aim his shoves at opponents' throats, and he's rarely pulled up on it. The one vs Fabregas was the only time he seemed to be punished accordingly. Good player, but also a nasty little shit.

Diving and cheating bothers me nowhere near as much as players who actively want to hurt their opponents.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Arsenal - Xhaka
Man United - Dean Henderson seems a bit of a gobshite, him or Greenwood.
Man City - Walker
Liverpool - Henderson
Chelsea- I can see why people don't like Azpi
Spurs - Son. That everyone loves him makes me dislike him.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Mings for his general twattery
Walker for missing a section of his brain
Firminho for being a bit shit
Ederson for his neck tattoo
Pickford for being a tit
Mark Noble for being Mark Noble

Reddy09

Romeu
Milner
Fernandinho