Most dislikeable players in the PL

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Robertson might just be the most disliked player in the league, and with good reason.
Alli.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Any players from your own team you cant really warm too ?
Usually the worst it gets is me being neutral towards them, usually fringe players like Emerson, Cuadrado, Salah. The only Chelsea I remember actively disliking was Petit.

King Eric 7

Any players from your own team you cant really warm too ?
I'm trying really hard as I don't think the United squad has any dislikeable characters. Clutching at straws, I didn't warm much to Dalot.

Otherwise there are lots of dislikeable characters who play for other teams, the top ones off the top of my head being Milner, Mings and Guendouzi.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I'm trying really hard as I don't think the United squad has any dislikeable characters. Clutching at straws, I didn't warm much to Dalot.

Otherwise there are lots of dislikeable characters who play for other teams, the top ones off the top of my head being Milner, Mings and Guendouzi.
RVN would have to be my United one. Outstanding forward but could never warm to him.

youmeletsfly

Robertson
Rashford (love him outside of the game, but I fecking hate him on the pitch, dunno, maybe it's his running that puts me off)
Maguire
Azpi
Sterling
Zaha
Xhaka
Salah

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Is this about irrational hatreds? It does seem
Like a lot of hate on players we don’t really know about!

I’d add, Tierney, Ceballos, Srones into the mix

Mike Smalling

Off the top of my head...

Andy Robertson
Dele Alli
Jordan Pickford
Mohamed Salah
Roberto Firmino
Fernandinho
Granit Xhaka

saivet

Probably Robertson but Lo Celso is also up there for me.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think Bruno would be at the top of a lot of opposition fan's lists and I love it.
Meh. Leaning towards quite liking him actually. United don't really have a team full of horrible bastards like you used to. Maguire and Lingard, but they're more of an annoyance though.

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
I absolutely hate Robertson. I hate plastic hardmen, add to that he plays for Liverpool, add to that he's massively overrated add to that the way he disrespected Messi. Cnut.

Why do people hate Salah out of interest? Obviously being a dipper ticks a box and bit of a diver but seems okay other that that?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
city - Fernandinho,

liverpool - Thiago, salah, Henderson, Robertson.

spurs - Alli, Dier, Lamela

everton - Pickford and Coleman (both mouthy, Whiney cnuts)

chelsea - Azpi, mount

arsenal - lacazette, xhaka,

Havak

Pokemon master
Hojbjerg is one of the first I think of.

I think it's mostly because he looks like a thug. He's one of those horrible wannabe hard-man kind of players who puts himself about, but is the first to roll about and fake injury at the slightest touch.

Persistent fouler, limited in ability, easy to dislike.

Just an all-round cnut.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Fabinho is the Nr. 1 for me for the fouls that stop attacks while not being punished by yellows. If that bs. got yellows, City would concede so many more goals. Fantastic player though.
You either mean Fernandinho instead of Fabinho or you mean Liverpool instead of City. Given the subject matter, it could be either.

Chairman Steve

Any player that is playing against Utd at any given time gets disliked in my head, as if 11 Maggie Thatchers took to the field against Utd :p

K Stand Knut

Are there any players that you just cannot manage to say anything positive about? Players that you can’t stand no matter who they play for or against?

Here are my top three:

1. Andy Robertson - if you look up the word “scrote” in the dictionary, you’ll find a picture of him. He has the looks and build of a smack rat, yet the cockiness he shows on the pitch seems unparalleled. Always chiming in when he’s not needed or giving refs/ the opposition grief.

2. Tyrone Mings - A dickhead on the pitch that is always trying to rile up the opposition. I’ll never forgive him for deliberately trying to injure Zlatan. Thankfully he got him back in equal measure. An absolute knob.

3. Ashley Barnes - Thinks he is better than he is playing for a bunch of cloggers. Whenever he plays us his prick level goes up to maximum - constantly diving, whinging and making cynical fouls.

Any others you’d add to the list?
I find this a really weird list.

Robertson is a bit of a cnut but only because he’s a Liverpool player. No worse than some of our players and never thought of him as over-confident.

How he is number 1 on your list over Mings is beyond me as well.

Barnes - is what he is. Just a Burnley player who plays the Burnley way. He knows he’s a handful and makes sure he is a handful. Bit of a cnut but I can’t dislike him for it. In fact, probably the opposite.

so many more unlikeable players over 2 of this 3.

In fairness, in my old age, I’ve stopped hating opposition players anywhere near as much as I used to.

Kyle Walker grates on me because he is a snide cheat.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I think Bruno would be at the top of a lot of opposition fan's lists and I love it.
Why? There's nothing inherently unlikeable about him apart from being very good at football for the wrong club at the moment. He wouldn't even enter my thoughts if I think about unlikeable footballers.

Players I hated at Utd are the ones like Herrera who you'd just want to punch in the face even if they're doing absolutely nothing wrong. Those are players like Robertson that you love when they play for you but hate if they don't.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Xhaka. Always looks completely confused as to why he's picked up his 80th yellow card of the season for making a moronic tackle.

I'd hate Robertson too if he played for someone else but he plays for us so...

Hoboman

Almost Liverpool's entire squad, except maybe Alisson, Matip and Wijnaldum.
Also Mason Holgate - thuggish wannabe hardman.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Robertson stands out immediately as a total thundercnut.

Panther

Not sure how people dislike Azpi, he is an absolute baller and one of the best defensive players in PL history. I would say Dele Alli or Eric Dier though.

Rojofiam

Robertson, Mings, Alli, Milner, [Irrelevant point], Firmino

Formerly: Suárez, Diego Costa

The Oracle

I actually think Tyrone Mings should not be allowed on a football field.

The way he stamps on peoples heads and faces when they're on the floor is an absololute disgrace.

In a nutshell I think he is a thug.

He has no defence of what he does as well, because anyone who has played football knows exactly when you have caught a player by accident. His are so blatant and he just carries on as if he's not done anything.

Really dislike him.

acnumber9

Not sure how people dislike Azpi, he is an absolute baller and one of the best defensive players in PL history. I would say Dele Alli or Eric Dier though.
Only if that history lasts about 6 years.

acnumber9

People would call Ronaldo the best winger in PL history despite having only 4/5 top seasons in the PL, no? not sure what you mean.
Meaning there’s been countless better defenders than him over 29 years of the Premier League. Ronaldo is a completely different matter as there aren’t countless better wingers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Mings, even more infuriating is he's so clearly out of his depth at this level that we shouldn't even have to be playing against him.
People would call Ronaldo the best winger in PL history despite having only 4/5 top seasons in the PL, no? not sure what you mean.
Ronaldo has a Ballon d'Or in his favour while playing in the PL, sort of shows he was undoubtably the best in his position not just in the league but the world. Using Cristiano Ronaldo to validate your opinion on Azpilicueta might be the weirdest defence since the one containing Young and Valencia.