Most dislikeable players in the PL

Needham

At the moment in the PL it's Firmino. For no apparent reason, I just can't stand him.
Do you think you're just rebelling against the unconscious physical attraction you definitely feel for him? Don't fight it. Live your real self.

Monkey bus

Vardy should be on everyone’s list. The fact that his racism incident has been completely wiped from history by the entire media is a disgrace.
I’m not sure if it‘s been wiped by the entire media. I think it split opinion. He apologised and said he wasn’t aware the term he used was so offensive. I’m not naive enough to think he could have done anything else in this situation, but I think the overall support he received from people who knew him was that he isn’t a racist and it was a one off mistake. Think that’s why not more was made of it.

He‘s certainly no John Terry type where there had been whispers of similar behaviour in the past before the Anton Ferdinand situation.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Graeme Le Saux, nasty little sod so he was. Also as a Rutlander I am legally obliged to hate the entire Leicester squad.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hmmmm... now that you mention it

Maybe deserves its own thread:

Some of those are brilliant, and some are just the exact same face with longer hair :lol:

How is the Woodward one about 1/3rd of his age