Most quality hat-trick you can remember?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Thinking about it, I can’t remember a higher quality hat-trick than Bruno’s today.

Goal One.

The first time pass from Pogba was absolutely delicious. Bruno’s first touch, taking the ball away from the defender, was equally good and the finish (with his weaker foot) was quality too (aesthetics slightly spoiled by touch off keeper)

Goal Two.

Another sublime pass by Pog. Loved the way Bruno sat the keeper down then rolled it under him as he bounced back to his feet. Made a good keeper look like a clown (aesthetics slightly spoiled by clearance from behind the line)

Goal Three

Probably the best assist of the three. Glorious shape on it. And Bruno makes an extremely technically difficult shot (bouncing, spinning ball coming from behind him) look like a piece of piss. Plus any finish into the roof of the net gets bonus points from me.

Can anyone remember a higher quality hat-trick from a United player?

Or a player at any other club?

Robertd0803

Bruno wins today, but Van Persie vs Villa and Rooneys vs West Ham in 2010/2011 stand out.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Rivaldo v Valencia was of a higher quality against a superior team to Leeds. Barca also had to win to make the UCL on the final day. And with the game poised at 2-2, Rivaldo completed his hat trick with a stunning overhead kick at the death to win it for Barca.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not sure about quality but Rooney as an 18 year old in the CL was the most bedazzling one. Just seemed so ridiculous to announce yourself in that manner.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Berbatov’s v the Scousers in 2010/11 was superb. Two majestic headers and an overhead kick which was pure Roy of the Rovers stuff. The fact we won 3-2 with the hat-trick goal being the winner gets bonus points, too.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Suarez had an unbelievable one against Norwich a few years ago.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it was what they call a “perfect hat-trick” left foot, right foot, right foot.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's non United aswell according to the OP.
Ah okay I just thought it was United players due to being in the United forum

Aside from Rooney probably one of Messi's vs Madrid. I have a poor memory

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Berbatov’s v the Scousers in 2010/11 was superb. Two majestic headers and an overhead kick which was pure Roy of the Rovers stuff. The fact we won 3-2 with the hat-trick goal being the winner gets bonus points, too.

Yup that's my choice. Against liverpool and the hattrick goal being an overhead kick winner takes some beating.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Yup that's my choice. Against liverpool and the hattrick goal being an overhead kick winner takes some beating.
*hat-trick goal was the second header actually but that’s only a moot point. It was a fantastic hat-trick, and as you say, the occasion it came in only adds to the folklore around it.

Interval

Level
Kevin Lisbie against Liverpool. I recall the commentator also brutally saying that it's probably the only PL one he will ever score. Kid was 25

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
*hat-trick goal was the second header actually but that’s only a moot point. It was a fantastic hat-trick, and as you say, the occasion it came in only adds to the folklore around it.
You're right. Memory is a tricky bastard.

Chief123

I have to say Sinisa Mihailovic hat-trick was pretty special and something I’ve never seen before.

The greatest free kick taker of all time. He scored a hat trick of free kicks all in one game.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Van Persie's vs Villa was excellent too, but weren't 2 of the 3 marginally offside? By today's standards and the use of VAR, that RvP volley would have been disallowed. Imagine being the man who has to disallow that. Valencia was offside in the build up for the 1st goal too.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Kagawa vs Norwich was slick. Outside of the foot to send the keeper the wrong way for the 1st (not sure this was intentional but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt). Sat the keeper down and rolled it the other way for the 2nd, and then a dink over the keeper for the 3rd.

The only memory I have of him.

Sylar

My choice since i was there :lol:

But Rooney scored some amazing goals on his debut.

big rons sovereign

God I hate Gerard. Hate his stupid scowly Scouse face. Hate how he's considered a one club legend despite him trying to leave and playing for another club. Hate how he was picked ahead of Scholes for England despite being a lesser player. Hate him.

Love that hattrick though.

Blood Mage

Rooney's against Fenerbache is the best one I can remember. His debut too.

big rons sovereign

Ruud against Fulham, Yorkie against arsenal, Jesper Olson against WBA as it was my first time at Old Trafford.

Blood Mage

Kagawa vs Norwich was slick. Outside of the foot to send the keeper the wrong way for the 1st (not sure this was intentional but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt). Sat the keeper down and rolled it the other way for the 2nd, and then a dink over the keeper for the 3rd.

The only memory I have of him.
Good shout, a very overlooked hattrick but all three goals were class.